9 second C6Z

Unreal

Congrats to Mike! 9.9@141mph last night at wild horse. Stock bottom end c6z with CPR alpha package. Great guy, and nice car. Good job to Joe@CPR too for cranking out killer combos, and putting together reliable big HP cars here. 

joe@cpr.com

I'm so proud of Mike! He drove the pants off it. 1.499 60ft is awesome! Especially on a 17'' drag radial. Car has done probably 150ish half mile passes, lots of drag passes, street, and won the past shifs3ctor corvette class. Just keeps on taking everything he throws at it :)

RedWhisker
On 5/7/2016 at 5:58 AM, Unreal said:

Congrats to Mike! 9.9@141mph last night at wild horse. Stock bottom end c6z with CPR alpha package. Great guy, and nice car. Good job to Joe@CPR too for cranking out killer combos, and putting together reliable big HP cars here. 

Thanks Nick!

22 hours ago, joe@cpr.com said:

I'm so proud of Mike! He drove the pants off it. 1.499 60ft is awesome! Especially on a 17'' drag radial. Car has done probably 150ish half mile passes, lots of drag passes, street, and won the past shifs3ctor corvette class. Just keeps on taking everything he throws at it :)

You are such a sweet heart Joe :P Thank you again for your help! 

Here is the time slip and the video of the pass, slight bog on the launch so I think she has a little more in her still.

13174125_698912233580470_9196981047354832640_n.jpg

Hey, congrats. Really nice pass. :thumbs I agree there's more to come with a better launch.

Post up the results in the Drag Racing sticky in the requested format and It'll put you at the top of the list.

FNBADAZ06
1 hour ago, HOXXOH said:

Hey, congrats. Really nice pass. :thumbs I agree there's more to come with a better launch.

Post up the results in the Drag Racing sticky in the requested format and It'll put you at the top of the list.

I guess I need to get my car back together to attempt to reclaim that spot LMAO

RedWhisker

17 hours ago, HOXXOH said:

Thanks I will!

Desertdawg

I read the first post and thought. Victor isn't going to let this stand :lol

Most awsome achievment Mike. :thumbs