Clear bra needed

aenigma

Wills.WindowsAndWheels
23 minutes ago, old yeller said:

Nice shop!!!!  I hadn't seen any posts for a while and thought you had moved on. Nice to have you back.

Just been crazy busy...and just now saw that my ACE replies for this part of the forum were being sent to SPAM! :-\
But yup, still around! Have a couple of employees in training now - offering more services...still trying to be the best we can :) My sis may be joining this forum soon...she wants to get a Vette this year if things go right...its not a Vette but i did pick up a 2011 Camaro SS last year...so kinda related lol

I anyone is interested in applying their own Clear Bra this is a good place to get the kits.  I used their kits for 2 Harleys and my Road Smith Trike.  I intend to get a kit for my 74 Stingray when I pull it out od storage this spring.

http://www.invisiblemask.com/search.htm

I applied it myself to the rear fenders of the RoadSmith and there is significant curvature on them.  It turned out as good as any paid job I've seen in Montana but it is admittedly hard to find anyone in MT that will even do the job.

Tim,. Interesting link on bras.  Great prices.  I found the eBay pricing for Xpel to be the same as my local charged me for it installed.