Clear bra needed

aenigma

Has anyone gotten any good prices on clear bras?  

Lonnie wants his z06 done but I also need clear bras for a mustang, Audi, and Prius so I'm needing to price shop. 

Check with BadBob or I think the vendor of choice is Shane's Tinting.  Those more in the know will post up with specifics Im sure

Guest badbobs95

Go with Shane! I don't do it any more. It's too frustrating. Don't tell Lonnie but I like the idea of you in a clear bra too!. :lol

Just now, badbobs95 said:

Go with Shane! I don't do it any more. It's too frustrating. Don't tell Lonnie but I like the idea of you in a clear bra too!. :lol

Lol Bob!!  

Shane is soooooo far. 2 of the cars are my kids' and I can hardly get them to drive down the street for an oil change. 

2 hours ago, aenigma said:

Lol Bob!!  

Shane is soooooo far. 2 of the cars are my kids' and I can hardly get them to drive down the street for an oil change. 

He has a nice waiting area and there is a cracker barrel just up the street to grab a bite to eat. 

Kids will go a mile to have their oil changed after I beg them for a week. Look at this trek! 

image.png

Joe at Classic Gold has a preferred installer.

I vote for for pics of Mo in a clear bra when she gets it ??

11 hours ago, old yeller said:

He is worth the drive. Great service.

^^^^^^^ THIS!

Shane has done FOUR clear bras for me.  He does excellent work and stands behind it.  The material is top of the line and warrantied.

I wouldn't go anywhere else for clear bra or tinting on my vehicles.

3 hours ago, Chameleon said:

^^^^^^^ THIS!

Shane has done FOUR clear bras for me.  He does excellent work and stands behind it.  The material is top of the line and warrantied.

I wouldn't go anywhere else for clear bra or tinting on my vehicles.

And I've seen Donna's bra's and they are NICE!!! You know what I mean, clear bra's ya bunch off pervs... go on back to FB.

On 2/18/2016 at 3:31 PM, badbobs95 said:

I don't do it any more. It's too frustrating.  :lol

Sorry to hear Bob ... was thinking about doing the front of the bus .... Need someone that can come to me ....

11 minutes ago, LastC3 said:

Sorry to hear Bob ... was thinking about doing the front of the bus .... Need someone that can come to me ....

Bob needs to get back in the business.....

2 hours ago, JohnU said:

Bob,  tell me about "fitting bra's"?  Do you have a calibration technique you use?

Bob uses the "Cup, Squeeze, and Feel" technique to determine bra sizes. If that doesn't work then he goes to his old standby of trying them on. :P

38 minutes ago, JohnU said:

Greg,

Thanks for forwarding the before & after photos of his work.  :LolLol:

bob.jpg

Omg I'm dying 

Wills.WindowsAndWheels
On February 18, 2016 at 0:33 PM, aenigma said:

Has anyone gotten any good prices on clear bras?  

Lonnie wants his z06 done but I also need clear bras for a mustang, Audi, and Prius so I'm needing to price shop. 

Been a minute since i've posted, but i saw your thread. We now have a shop located in Gilbert (Elliot & McQueen) and are offering Suntek and Xpel Ultimate clear bra options. If you'd like to send me a PM or email at Wills@ArizonaDetailing.com i could get you some specifics if you'd like. 

Wills.WindowsAndWheels
3 hours ago, az57chevy said:

A shop?  Tell us more!

They always do great work on their details and I'm sure that the bra work would be amazing

Yup we moved in here in June last year :). Address is 219 S William Dillard Rd Suite 119 Gilbert,AZ 85233. 

Its been great, nice set up with great lighting...designated polishing room with a mid-rise lift. I'll pop a couple pictures below :)

20150725_161426.jpg

20150910_161207.jpg

Nice shop!!!!  I hadn't seen any posts for a while and thought you had moved on. Nice to have you back.