Windshield Repair

Big Tom

My DD met up with a rock on the 303 this week.  Anyone have a recommendation for someone on the far West side to repair it?  I'm out where the 303 meets Grand Ave.

Mock me all you want folks, when I needed a new one on my Ef Juan Fiddy I used Safelite and they did a great job.  Lots of communication and flexibility

1. ^^This^^ and they'll come to you. If it's your vette, I would take it into their shop per their recommendation. When Julie had her windshield replaced back in Nov, that's what their tech recommended for my vette.

They replaced the windshield on her 300 but mine isn't bad enough yet to be replaced. It has just the normal sandblasted look at this point with just a few real small chips.

I just had Safelite replace the windshield on my C6 a couple weeks ago. They did a great job. Did it in my garage. 

14 minutes ago, Eddie44 said:

I just had Safelite replace the windshield on my C6 a couple weeks ago. They did a great job. Did it in my garage. 

The tech I had do the truck looked at the Vette and said same about going to the shop but also said the right tech could do it at the house too

Well Safelite it is. Couldn't be easier to schedule an appointment.  Thursday is the day.  I'll let you know how it turns out..

I've used Safelite on my last 4 or so windshield replacements and have had no issues with them.  They are what my insurance company recommends, so it is the easiest to get scheduled and approved.  They have replaced the windshield in my vette and viper and did a really good job.