Been a busy summer...

F22trainer

Not including a joyous summer teaching more asians to fly in Cessnas and Seminoles - funny, they were leased from my old employer too. But am finally in something a little more suitable: the familiar logo in the corner of our sign is one of our owner clients...

just finished all the training and testing and now full time at Scottsdale Airport. Where do our clients come from? Let's just say we have the full support of Piper Manufacturing. Initial, recurrent and new owner programs for Piper Malibu series...the Matrix, Mirage and Meridian aircraft. We even get to deliver new aircraft to buyers.

By the way, anyone been over to Classic Gold lately?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Dude!  I thought you had fallen off the edge of the earth. . .

Glad to see you have a nice gig going on.  Don't envy you the commute tho!  :ack

Good to hear things are going great!!!

My son is finishing up his instrument training.....moving in to multi-engine next.

NICE! I was wondering where you went. Is your ride at Classic?...

...as we speak! And, I just got a call f om Able upholstery that my seats are ready - OE fabric! 

Got my seats back yesterday - factory original fabric covering. Still waiting to hear from Classic on paint and windshield RR.

photo added, these are going back in soon.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Are you going to bring the 'Trainer out to an event when she's done so everyone can see her?

That is the on the list of things to do. I still have a few things inside that need attention.

Got my seats back yesterday - factory original fabric covering. Still waiting to hear from Classic on paint and windshield RR.

photo added, these are going back in soon.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OH HELL YEAH!! Looks great!

Glad you are doing well......Get some pix of the car!

I should have it back soon and will do!

Saw your car at Classic. Looking pretty good.

those guys are great, I knew she would. I think they are just waiting for the windsheild RR.

• 2 weeks later...

Picking her up today - pics will follow later

Bring her out to the lunch tomorrow so everyone can see her in person!  :burnout

would probably be fun...don't have the seats installed yet and my window for free time is pretty smal between now and then...but definitely maybe!

Bring her out to the lunch tomorrow so everyone can see her in person!  :burnout

I've seen it in person..:P.. Looks killer man..:cool