New Member intro

Soofrsh

Have you checked the resting voltage? 

Cleaned terminal connections? 

Checked the engine bay grounds for corrosion?

12.3 resting voltage, removed battery and cleaned up connections just now. Hooked it back up and no message. We'll see what happens tomorrow if it changes. I was in the engine bay a couple weeks ago and didn't see any corrosions throughout the bay.

12.3 is a wee low, charge it.  When you go to start it up it will be like a different car

If you still get the message try installing the LMC5 fix. I've heard great things about that one. I have the CLB (which is the one you have it sounds like) in mine and have not had any isses with it for 7 years now. Welcome from the far easty side.

the LMC5 is the one I just had installed. I'll be checking to see if the recall mod has been removed in my free time

• 1 year later...

So I was able to fix the "pull key" error message. The lmc5 was installed correctly, however the "brown wire mod" needed to be done. Never had an issue since. Other updates since I last posted:

installed xspower longtube headers

z06 front screens 

purchased and polished BBS LM's 

tuned by NicD

removed BSM

IMG_9274.JPG

IMG_9332.JPG

IMG_8740.JPG

• Upvote 1

On 2/17/2017 at 4:16 PM, Drewstein said:

Great looking whip!

When are you going to grace us with its presence?

Might be going to the pavs soon since it's nice out

19 hours ago, Drewstein said:

Corvette Saturday in 2 weeks!

Unfortunately I work on Saturdays 9-5 so I won't be able to make it. Pavs is only another 20 minutes from my work though

Looks like I might have to clean up the Vette Friday night and make a trip out there. no rain on schedule until Monday. luckily I'm off Monday's so it'll sit in the garage.

• 3 months later...

More updates on the vette, I finally got around to purchasing new rotors and pads for the car and also swapped out the black BBS center caps for red ones with gold lettering. I opted for some stoptech drilled and slotted rotors with some posiquiet pads. I ran the pads previously on my g35 sport and really liked them. They're still breaking in right now so I can't give an honest review just yet, but they look better and sound better without all the squealing.