c4 tuning help!!!!!!

nickwarren

hey guys i was wondering if there was a way i can plug my laptop into my 84 corvette to adjust air fuel ratio and timing so when i go to the track i can adjust everything thanks for the help guys!

hey guys i was wondering if there was a way i can plug my laptop into my 84 corvette to adjust air fuel ratio and timing so when i go to the track i can adjust everything thanks for the help guys!

Short answer is NO! PM me if you need help with your 84.

so theres no way that can be done?

Yes, but it takes a lot more than you think and you just can't plug into the stock ECM.

Actually, you need a GM1227747 or 1224786 ECM, a HAM board, Ostrich, WB O2, and either the old EBL CLASSIC or FLASH to use those ECM's and then the software to do the tuning which is TunerPro. Then you need a starter BIN and know how to tune with a laptop. Like I said, it's not an easy process with a CFI system, but I can help.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, it's not worth going through all that ass pain on a stock CF motor. If you were to mod the engine with a larger cam, heads, injectors or move to a 383 or larger motor, then it will not only be worth it, but it will then become a must to make it run.

The key to a stock CF is FP mostly, make it flow better with better heads and better exhaust system...again I can help you out on all of this if you want.

Yes, but it takes a lot more than you think and you just can't plug into the stock ECM.

Actually, you need a GM1227747 or 1224786 ECM, a HAM board, Ostrich, WB O2, and either the old EBL CLASSIC or FLASH to use those ECM's and then the software to do the tuning which is TunerPro. Then you need a starter BIN and know how to tune with a laptop. Like I said, it's not an easy process with a CFI system, but I can help.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, it's not worth going through all that ass pain on a stock CF motor. If you were to mod the engine with a larger cam, heads, injectors or move to a 383 or larger motor, then it will not only be worth it, but it will then become a must to make it run.

The key to a stock CF is FP mostly, make it flow better with better heads and better exhaust system...again I can help you out on all of this if you want.

okay thank you i may take you up on that offer ive never worked on fuel injected cars my daily is a 38 chevy pickup so im new to this thanks for the help