PLEASE READ software changes/upgrade

Desertdawg

So you don't have the menu on the left see in my screen shot ????

image.thumb.jpg.847ac80b6710cd7708bdfe85

Unless you you can find the settings menu on your phone your other option is to go desktop, click view new content, and change the settings there  when you log back in with your phone it will use the new settings ..

Dawg, I don't see that left menu on my phone, and I don't see it in the full version on my computer either!

I don't think you'll see it on your phone, those are options available on full version I'm betting

If you don't see it on your pc make sure your IE option settings aren't set for "compatibility view".  Mine were for some reason and the page was chopped

I don't thinkmy you'll see it on your phone, those are options available on full version I'm betting

If you don't see it on your pc make sure your IE option settings aren't set for "compatibility view".  Mine were for some reason and the page was chopped

Thx. Tried this but no worky. Still can't see that left menu. 

Any way to allow us to select whether or not we receive an email when we get a new PM? I like that feature, but I cannot select it in the Notifications view.

Any way to allow us to select whether or not we receive an email when we get a new PM? I like that feature, but I cannot select it in the Notifications view.

It indicates that the Admin has toggled this feature off.  If one of you almighty overlords could flick that switch pretty preeze

Having the same issue with typing a response on the iPad.

feexed

Umm no it's not.

Posted then hen had to edit it to get anything to show up.

feexed

Umm no it's not.

iI'm confused, are you saying you cannot toggle the setting to receive an email notification for a PM? That setting was feexed, really really

feexed

Umm no it's not.

iI'm confused, are you saying you cannot toggle the setting to receive an email notification for a PM? That setting was feexed, really really

No, when posting a reply, sometimes the cursor shows up but nothing appears as you type. 

VenomOnWheels

2 questions on features I can no longer find:

1. Did we lose the advanced editor features for forum posts and messages?
  2. Did we also lose the optional "show all" vertical list of emoticons showing both the name and graphic?

Yeah, I think the full editor page is gone or at least I haven't found it because I used it all the time.

i have been trying to get all the editor functions active in the current design, is there any missing that you need?

I haven't even gotten around to look at the smilie options...

The whole reply deal where the cursor shows up but no text on the iPad is getting very annoying.

I have to hit reply or post and then go back and edit it.

It sounds like it's your pad not the software, try rebooting ?  Try logging out-in ?  

Last resort, try this. When you get the curser, close the keyboard and tap again bring the keyboard back up to see if it enters text...

It sounds like it's your pad not the software, try rebooting ?  Try logging out-in ?  

Last resort, try this. When you get the curser, close the keyboard and tap again bring the keyboard back up to see if it enters text...

Minimize keyboard and bring it back worked this time.

What about the missing paper lip for attachments?

I turned off the Java Script on the IPAD now I can type fine. Hmmmmm......

Mine is go to settings
Then tap on Safari
Then turn the Java Script off

This is an old IPAD. I still do not have all of the functions but at least I can reply now.

I still have no ability to attach a file. Not on my iPad, not on my phone, and not on the PC using either Chrome or IE.

I think you should try Safari Sean. You're using a Windows based program on an Apple product, could bring on the funk. Sort of like soldering O2 sensors, no reason it shouldn't work but its glitchy nonetheless