WTB: 2001-04 ZO6 Wheels

Wharf Rat

Anybody have a set of these collecting dust that you would part with or know where I can get a set (or even 2)?

I know there many aftermarket sources but I would prefer used OE just since the aftermarket stuff is so much heavier.

stanger02@hotmail.com

post-2805-0-32263500-1432494847_thumb.jp

I see them every once in a while on Phoenix Craigslist. Otherwise, you might check the C5 For Sale section on Corvette Forum. A thread stating you want to buy will probably get several responses.

There are 2 different sets of fronts (17x9.5) on Corvette Forum right now. Unfortunately 1 set is the Alcoas and 1 set is the Speedlines. If I can find another set of either before those sell I will buy which ever matches the set I buy.

The goal is to end up with a set of four 17x9.5 Alcoas or Speedlines. I know this will likely take multiple purchases and likely selling off some 18's that I don't want. I have all summer so I'm not too worried about it. Or… plan B is saying hell with it and getting a set of these which would be fine, too.

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/Wheels-for-Corvette_4/Z06_wheels#.VWTa1uvUlz8

Those polished ones would be awesome but the likelihood of finding another matching set is pretty slim.

Holy crap. That didn't take long. A set of 4 Speedlines popped up on CL in Tucson yesterday so I grabbed them today and just paypaled the guy on Corvetteforum for the 2 other front Speedlines. Done. I thought this was gonna be harder than that.