2K and an exhaust needed!

Bktlst1

Good afternoon,

So, my birthday is next month and I have about 2k total to spend on an exhaust including install. I have looked at axle back and I really like the Corsa Sport. Any suggestions from any members? I want it to sound mean but have very little drone while driving on the freeway. Looking forward to your replies!

Perfect choice. That is what I had on my '08. You should have some bucks left over.

Yeah, I'm seeing them for about $1350+shipping at a couple sites. I just don't have the lift to do it myself or I would. My floor jack will not even begin to fit.

You could always use the lift at Corvette Performance in Scottsdale. Check with BadBob for details on it's use.

Just throwing this out there, are you sure you want an exhaust? I've swapped about every part on my vette, but still run stock mufflers/axle back. I don't see any reason besides wanting the car to be annoyingly loud to swap exhaust on a vette. The factory systems are great. If anything find a set of NPPs to swap on.

Guest Mikey

My third and best exhaust system for my '07 Vette was Corsa Sport. No highway drone, not obnoxiously loud and suited perfectly for a supercharger.

I have made my mind up that it's going to be the Corsa Sport, I'm waiting for CPR to give me a quote. Though I could do the install myself with a lift, I just don't really want to mess with it. I'd rather drop it off and pick it up with it all installed.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the recommendations. I got the Corsa Sport installed by Joe today. I was really impressed with his professionalism. If I get the chance and the wife will let me, I will be getting more mods in the future and will take my car there. Thanks for the good job Joe!

F22trainer

Thanks for all the recommendations. I got the Corsa Sport installed by Joe today. I was really impressed with his professionalism. If I get the chance and the wife will let me, I will be getting more mods in the future and will take my car there. Thanks for the good job Joe!

Corsa is da shiz!

Congrats and enjoy.

• 7 months later...