Wings....

1EVLC7

I'll add Tucson, since we're usually discluded from stuff....

Old Chicago (Campbell, south of Prince)...they have an outstanding Jamaican Jerk wing.... :drool

Quicksilver98

Oregenos has Golden Honey mustard wings to die for....The other flavors are not bad either but I get the Honey Mustard every time I go there. They are on Speedway and Swan area in Tucson. Not sure if one is located in Phoenix or not.

Blue 32 are good.

My second two choices are Teakwood on Williams Field

Copper Still on Williams Field.

Hell, Blue 32 is on Williams Field.

I'm actually shocked....

Wingstop's relatively new flavor "Louisiana Rub" was a lot better than I would have though....a little salty, but teh spices were right on for tastiness...

Hungry Monk on Chandler and Dobson...

Nypd has good wings too

I'm not a wing guy but Buffalo Wild Wings - "wild" gets my vote.

I love hot but I can't stand chili powder the seasoning.

Hot = chili tepin. I keep shaker bottle of them at home to make things interesting.

Or hot = a bottle of black death I have (dehydrated Habanero's) 3 drops in a bowl of chili beans is yum yum. 4 drops is death.

I'm a BWW fan myself, but Zipp isn't to bad either. I guess I'm gonna need to try Blue 32 though.

the best wings by far is wild game on Thomas and 25th Street. They smoke their wings before they apply the sauces. and they're really huge and juicy not all dried out.

Coworker says ATL wings is the best in town as a local Phoenix person. Never tried them.

Zipps. Get the hot not the regular. Have extra napkins ready.

A real problem with Zipps .... they have really good wings .... but they also have Buffalo Shrimp ... my new fav

I also really like Oregano's wings .... But no damn celery !!!

Only problem with Blue 32 is getting in there. Place is always packed. Never been there with less than a 30 minute wait.

Only problem with Blue 32 is getting in there. Place is always packed. Never been there with less than a 30 minute wait.

Wow, now I really need to try these wings. If there's always a wait like that, they must be good.

I didn't realize they had three other locations other than the Williams Field Rd. one.

South Scottsdale
7293 Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
North Scottsdale
7000 East Mayo Boulevard #1072
Phoenix, AZ 85054

South Gilbert
6348 South Higley Road
Gilbert, AZ 85298

Wow, now I really need to try these wings. If there's always a wait like that, they must be good.

I haven't seen a ton of people ordering the wings, it is just a good place over all with a great menu. Everything has been good there. I've only had the wings twice, but the burgers, ribs, and all the food is good.

We'll have to try that .... jsut down the street from us ......

.... jsut down the street from us ......

your mobile, any address in Az could easily be jsut down the street from you...