13th Annual Gila Bend BBQ shirts

Desertdawg

Any chance at all for a male and female polo? We have drawers full of Corvette event t-shirts not worn.

Chas

Yes, we have Polos.. Send me a size and I can check for you if I carry Polos in the same color we are using. Also, keep in mind Polos are more expensive!!!

Chas: X-LARGE

Annie: LARGE

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cu4L8R

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• JLs Mistress

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone attention: February 6th is the last day I will take orders for the BBQ shirts. After that I will not be making anymore. So plz put your orders in this week.

Any chance at all for a male and female polo? We have drawers full of Corvette event t-shirts not worn.

Chas

Yes, we have Polos.. Send me a size and I can check for you if I carry Polos in the same color we are using. Also, keep in mind Polos are more expensive!!!

Chas: X-LARGE

Annie: LARGE

Let me know if your gonna want them before Friday.. I sent u a PM

Andrew, are you able to print the Gila Bend logo shirts WITHOUT the little guy flying the finger in the lower left corner of the design?

When did we add the Chevrolet Bow tie to the ACE logo. That has to be a trademarked logo. I know the Black Hills Corvette event got threatened with a lawsuit a few years ago when they used a trademark in their event marketing.

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-general/1098852-way-to-screw-enthusiast-gm.html

That does for me!

Can't have my shirt personalized, can't have the ACE logo put upside down on the left side,

Can't have it in Superman Red with blue sleeves! Can't have a mid driff cut and now...

I have to worry abut possible litigation?! Ridiculous! I don't want a shirt now!

That does for me!

Can't have my shirt personalized, can't have the ACE logo put upside down on the left side,

Can't have it in Superman Red with blue sleeves! Can't have a mid driff cut and now...

I have to worry abut possible litigation?! Ridiculous! I don't want a shirt now!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You forgot to mention it made your butt look big....

That does for me!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You forgot to mention it made your butt look big....
Exactly!!!

Don't need sarcasm. Would appreciate an answer to a question I am now asking for the THIRD time: can you make a shirt without the finger guy in the corner?

Everyone who posted 2 weeks ago your BBQ shirts are ready... I will be at Corvettes and caffeine on Saturday if u wanna pick them up there. Let me know so I know I have them with me.

Everyone who posted 2 weeks ago your BBQ shirts are ready... I will be at Corvettes and caffeine on Saturday if u wanna pick them up there. Let me know so I know I have them

with me.

I will be there. .

Everyone who posted 2 weeks ago your BBQ shirts are ready... I will be at Corvettes and caffeine on Saturday if u wanna pick them up there. Let me know so I know I have them

with me.

I will be there. .

Good..i have new stuff John

U can pick up at Corvettes and caffeine if u like. If not, then yes at Gila Bend

I'll pick up our's on Sat too Andrew.

Thanks for the tee-shirts, Andrew....they look great !!! I even support the bow-tie and "finger" images, but I'm the bad boy troublemaker around here LOL.

I know I'm late. Just saw this section

if you have any extra I'd like one XXL

My wife Linda & I would like to attend the BBQ on 2/21/15 please advise how to make a donation & purchase shirts. Thank U Ralph Ricciardi. (Ralph 49)