Ace back in Yuma

clemvette

Hi everyone well there are 3 corvettes here in Yuma that are Ace now that actually call ourselves Ace. not Yuma Territorial or Prison Hill Corvette , and I will post our dinners in case you come thru town you will know where we are hanging. So Coffee bean should be interesting LOL......sometimes I think we act more like children then grown adults. we look forward to the Gila Ridge Picnic and lunch in Phoenix see you then if not before. .

Congrats and welcome back.

Please post up your lunches or dinners and we will try to get down there.

Thanks Old Yeller I did post our dinner for next wed, I will try and keep you updated on anything we do and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Hey Clam :howdy

We need a Saturday lunch planned, most of us work and a weekend will be our best chance to get a group down there.

We can do that dawg. as I said there are only the 3 amigios BUT sounds like a plan to me :) and one of us will make sure we post our outing's on Ace calendar.

Well... lets get an event planned, April 4th, Yuma ... Famous Dave's BBQ ????

Suggestion?

I am soooo sorry I am just as confused as you are. I am Ace and we do have two others that are now saying yes as well.

You would have to be here to understand all the confusion. different people in different groups, some liking some and not

others. a lot of hurtful things said and done. HOW old are we right?

BUT yes lets do it April 4th famous Daves 5:30 put it on the calendar I'am there. :)

Just talked to one of the members here and they will be going home 1st part of April Desert dog. how about a Saturday in March?

I am here year round but the other two leave for the summer. :) We will see you at the picnic for sure :)

And for your answer on if we have any representatives here in Yuma for ACE Yes we do.

and want to be involved with you very much so.

Well March 7th is taken, so give everyone at least a week or so to recouperate. Pick March 21st or 28th....

your choice :lol

We have 3-6 ACE members. We just have wake them up. We have three (5-6 people) confirmed for lunch and probably the same for Gila Bend. See wa there.

I put it on the calendar for 4:30 on the 21st Saturday March. did you want it earlier???? if so just change the time as it does not matter

to us. after I said 5:30 I thought maybe that is too late for ya'll that's why the 4:30 time change if you want you decide.... :)

Ok, I added it to the events thread @ 4:30, honestly, noon might draw a bigger crowd... unless everyone chimes in they want to do dinner ....

Still a couple of months away so theres plenty of time to decide.

So what do you think Clem, put it up for a vote? lunch or dinner in Yuma...