i need a c5 mechanic located in north phoenix

Cherrypoppins

Blackwell Automotive on 40th Street just north of Greenway. They have done a lot of work on my C4 and I'm sure they could work on your C5.

Maybe send a message to member AZMotorhead, I believe he's up there and is highly recommended here. :ACE:

Maybe send a message to member AZMotorhead, I believe he's up there and is highly recommended here. :ACE:

x2

Although, Phil might be a little leary of touching another Red C5. LOL

x2

Although, Phil might be a little leary of touching another Red C5. LOL

Why not! He has a red C3 and a red C6 there right now. . .

who do we have that can change the program on a c5 suspension. Got rid of my magnetic ride and put on Bilsteins and now I'm getting DIC codes not to exceed 80 mph.

Have you thought about buying the plug in simulators?

they don't work on '03 and "04, you have to shut down F55 with a Tech II

Hey Mike, make sure you hang on to those Sims once you get the Tech II fix. Probably can resell those very easily.

MidNiteFury01

We still never figured out what it needs??? Probably can save you a few bucks & increase your knowledge base of whats wrong & the fix? Just my :2cents

MidNiteFury01

ta good 1/2 - 3/4 days work for the DIY and few brews afterward. There is also a relocate kit so you never have to take the manifold off and deal with the stupid little HVAC vacuum line just to replace the sending unit. Here is the link;

http://www.dpecorvettes.com/gpage7.html

Here's how to do it all;

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138260

How do I know this... my car has this relocate process completed.

My car needs an oil sending unit too. Sounds like alot of work. No wonder my father in law didn't fix any of this stuff. It is kind of sad that GM could not build a car better than this.

MidNiteFury01

Depends on how you look at it ---- either a lot of work or a lot of fun.

You have a cool car, so don't get too mad at it. Just think, some BMW's place thier oil filters in a canister, upside down so EVERY time you change the oil, your hand, engine, and garage floor gets covered with oil. Some Chrysler vehicles place the battery in the rear fender so you have to take the tire off to check/change it. There are lots of poor designs out there. The Vette fortunately, once you remove all the plastic, is pretty fun to service.

contact Joe at Classic Gold .... he can change out that sending without all that mess .... and in just a few minutes .... #justsayin

Yeah, I need to get started some stuff really is not that important to fix to drive it. Some of the things that are broke, like the ABS computer, have been broke for years. I am just a little OCD I guess.