12-06-14 DesertStreetCars.com Track Event at Inde Motorsports Ranch

GTABurnout

Dec 6 This event will have an ambo on site hence the cost increase. $200

Still a great deal if you have ever been to a track event. You will get more time on track with our group then anywhere else.

Time for some cheap local track time. You will run out of Gas or Tires before the day is done. Come check out Inde Motorsports Ranch awesome 2.75 mile track.

Don't want to run for some reason? Come hang out I will wave the Spectator fee and check out these great local small events for yourself.

DesertStreetCars.com Is Hosting another Track Event At Inde Motorsports Ranch on October 4th.

LAST EVENT SOLD OUT WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT.

FYI: Saying your going on Facebook means nothing to me as far as a drivers spot.

So if you want to lock down a spot please make sure you pay ahead of time. If you are unsure then I can't hold a spot for you "just in case"

Spots are limited. I will require Payment before the event no exceptions I have to pay before the event so I need to collect money before the event. This will be just like the last several events.

10 max cars only per session (nasa and Proautosports puts 20+ cars on the track)

This is the safest and easiest way to get involved in a track event. We will have a few experienced drivers around to do ride alongs as well as lead follows.

First timer don't worry we will walk you thru the rules and make sure your safe.

Where: Inde Motorsports Ranch 9301 W. Airport Road Willcox, AZ 85643.

When: Dec 6th Drivers meeting is at 8:00am

We usually get so much track time people are out of tires and gas by early afternoon. But they will be there to keep the track open until we are done or dark.

What you need if you want to attend.

Helmet (driver and passenger)

$200 Cash/paypal (add 3% for fees) for car and driver

Food, drinks. They have a BBQ and we will be taking a short lunch brake to cook up some food.

Safe car, good brakes tires and working seatbelts.

Gas, the closest gas station to the track is 7 miles away.

Leave the ego at home this is a fun event where we will not be racing keep it safe.

The road to Inde is now paved no more dirt road.

So let me know if your in I will get you on the list. If your not paid by the event I can not guarantee you a spot for the event. If you miss the drives meeting you will not be allowed on track. This is mandatory.

I will have more info as we get closer. I can take Paypal (as a gift) or cash if your local.

Questions or issues please let me know

You know my answer.

This track is pure awesomeness

You seem to be ACE's official TRACK WHORE.

Who's your tire sponsor?

SLAMMER

I've given thought of running with the lotus bunch next week at spring mountain in Pahrump. But, they probably will not talk to me. :peter:

I buy my tires from discount, $654 for a set mounted and balanced.

I've given thought of running with the lotus bunch next week at spring mountain in Pahrump. But, they probably will not talk to me. :peter:

I buy my tires from discount, $654 for a set mounted and balanced.

Yea, your probably right! We only talk to you because your a fellow Bow tie owner. Although we love talking to your Corvette owning wife. She makes a terrific trackside lunch spread!!!

SLAMMER

Updated sorry guys copy and paste error.

Drivers meeting is Dec 6th at 8am .

Looking forward to another awesome event with great people.

Thanks

• IN
  • Hunter you need to edit your original post. Driver meeeting Oct 4?

Phil, make sure to finish my car before tinkering on yours. I'm keeping my fingers crossed to make this event.

SLAMMER

• 1 month later...
MidNiteFury01

Maybe I am pre-emptive here, but any additional news prior to the event? If not see you Saturday morning. What time do the gates open up prior to the mandatory drivers meeting?

Weather seems ideal, no sun glare, and maybe a small chance for R-word at <20% and light winds at 6 - 8mph. See everyone there!

Maybe I am pre-emptive here, but any additional news prior to the event? If not see you Saturday morning. What time do the gates open up prior to the mandatory drivers meeting?

Weather seems ideal, no sun glare, and maybe a small chance for R-word at <20% and light winds at 6 - 8mph. See everyone there!

You should have received an email about track arrival time and driver's meeting.

I'll copy/paste that into a PM for you in just a minute. . .

We usually arrive at the track about 7:15-7:30. We are leaving Phx about 4:00 Friday. Prob. stop for pizza at R+R pizza in Marana on our way down. Staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Wilcox.

Bring some extra fuel, it is a 7 mile drive to the nearest gas station.