Corvette Transport Co.?

Sporty Guy

Guest badbobs95

Getting ready to ship my corvette back to AZ from Illinois anyone recommend a good transport company they've worked with?

Hey Glenn! Glad your coming back. Just in time for our brutal winter right? Someone here should know a reputable company. Best of luck and call when you get back. :boobies:

Try Reliable Carriers. They are reasonable and only move cars in enclosed trailers. The quote they gave me to move my cars was pretty good. The only reason I didn't use them was because the dealership swore they had a cheaper company.....NOT....LOL

Give Beerman a call .... not certain where they are this time of year ... but he can recommend if nothing else in his network .... They do a lot of hauling for our collector/barrett-jackson clients .... 918-630-6846

Be sure to tell him Hal from Vintage Iron in Scottsdale recommended him ..... (( best rates ))

Try Reliable Carriers. They are reasonable and only move cars in enclosed trailers. The quote they gave me to move my cars was pretty good. The only reason I didn't use them was because the dealership swore they had a cheaper company.....NOT....LOL

Reliable did a great job moving our cars to Florida from AZ. Price was competitive with other carriers