Travel Details Historic Prescott All Corvette Car Show

C4orce2

OK gang let's try this schedule:

Since we all need to go into the show together if we want to park together, we will all meet up at the Costco at 7am for a 7:15am departure for the show. Costco is located at 3911 E. State Rte. 69. That is the SE corner of State Rte. 69 and Walker Road. You can enter their parking lot be either turning south on Walker Road, then east into the parking lot, or there is another entrance to the parking lot just east of Walker Road you can turn into. Cherye will then lead us into the show from Costco.

I am planning on going up the morning of the show. Those of you who want to go up with me meet at the McDonalds just east of I17 on Carefree Highway. We should plan on leaving at 5:45am in case someone needs to make a pit stop in Cordes Junction. We will then meet up with the other ACEholes who went up the night before at the Costco. If anyone wants to go up later, just make sure you are at the Costco by 7:15 otherwise you will not get to park with the other ACEholes (we cannot save spaces at the show).

Now let's get signed up for the show!!! :ACE:

Thanks Larry for mentioning that you all have to enter the car show together. There is no saving spaces. We tried that in the past and it is too difficult to move cars into saved spaces after everyone is already parked.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a reservation at SpringHill Suites that I will not be using - its for both Friday and Saturday night - if someone wants it - PM me and we will work it out.

Karl

• 2 weeks later...

My wife was quick to say we would drive up and back in one day,

I haven't told her we need to leave here by 3:45 am to make this event :lol :lol :lol

I'm going to tell her it's all your fault Larry !!!

My wife was quick to say we would drive up and back in one day,

I haven't told her we need to leave here by 3:45 am to make this event :lol :lol :lol

I'm going to tell her it's all your fault Larry !!!

So its my fault you live in Gila Bendover? :facepalm:

wickedfastvette

My wife was quick to say we would drive up and back in one day. . .

:wtf: Doesn't Jammye like us anymore? :lolfail:

Ditto! And show her this Dwayne, you tell we have the most fun on Friday night........

TTT for Dawg's benefit. Dawg, you're going to have to tell her some time!! Break the news to her about your early departure time gently!!

well she knows now ... and she pissed at you Larry. :lol

Well this certainly is not the first or the last time I will piss off a woman!! If she wants to slap me around a little that morning, that is OK with me, in fact I might just like that! :P

If I can't get her to slap you around I'll do it myself. :wacked:

Somehow I just don't think that would be the same. :facepalm:

Remember guys, we will be LEAVING at 5:45, not just meeting! I'll be there before then to get something to drink at Micky-Ds.