Anybody know or heard of these guys

Buccaneer

Wondering if any of you gearheads out there ever heard of these guys and their products? A guy in NM my son knows just got their heads and cam in his 2010 ZR1 and with a standard tune it is 845rwhp and 902rwhp with somewhat crazy tune. Any info would be helpful, thanks.

http://www.mastmotorsports.com/index.php

joe@cpr.com

Sure have, we have done a few cars with their heads. They are truly badass and I know the zr1 you speak of. He is the only one beating our zr1 for blower only numbers, but he should be with those heads and a 108 mm throttle body haha. You know you want to mod that thing! We have the most experience in the valley in pushing these things hard ;) pegged lpm's dyno with the blue one at 1000/1000 haha.

Sure have, we have done a few cars with their heads. They are truly badass and I know the zr1 you speak of. He is the only one beating our zr1 for blower only numbers, but he should be with those heads and a 108 mm throttle body haha. You know you want to mod that thing! We have the most experience in the valley in pushing these things hard ;) pegged lpm's dyno with the blue one at 1000/1000 haha.

Awesome! Thanks Joe. Know anything about their motor builds as well? BTW, my son says that ZR is truly BADASS and rumor has it that there is a youtube vid on a WOT run in it. Mmmmm...

joe@cpr.com

I sure do basically mast and lme = crazy awesome motors but you pay for it. Your son talking about our blue one? If so yes there is a video of us doing 60-190 in it haha.

joe@cpr.com

Haha Gotcha, well we have some pretty crazy videos of our blue one up there, just can't post them here lol.

pegged lpm's dyno with the blue one at 1000/1000 haha.

Did your tech shower himself in coolant again by removing the radiator cap after the pulls? :lol

joe@cpr.com

pegged lpm's dyno with the blue one at 1000/1000 haha.

Did your tech shower himself in coolant again by removing the radiator cap after the pulls? :lol

Haha oh god that black gto, that was pretty dumb of him lol. We've all been there and made silly mistakes in the moment, he got lucky he wasn't injured. That car was the best example of when buying a pre-built car goes wrong.