2015 C7 Z06 GM Show and Tell

Buccaneer

Found this and watched the entire video. It's actually pretty good, but it is over an hour long. The vid goes into great detail on the new data recorder feature, which is pretty awesome. Victor, YOU need this car. :P Also goes over the various options, like the HP gauge which looks kind of cool as well. For the ACEholes that can't make up their mind on critical decisions, like color options, the vid as that as well, maybe it will help. :P Anyway, take a look and see what you think about the new Z0. That is all.

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2014/05/heres-whats-new-for-the-corvette-stingray-in-2015/

I want one....but can't afford to have FNBADAZ06 and a new C7 Z.

Which SUCKS !!!!!

Which SUCKS !!!!!

Easy, sell FNBADAZ06 and buy NEWFNBADAZ06. Problem fixed. :P

wickedfastvette

Which SUCKS !!!!!

:werd:

Which SUCKS !!!!!

:werd:

I know, I know. I'd be without a hot rod for two years plus while waiting for a used one to come to market in my price range.

Selling FNBADAZ06 now would be the prudent thing to do, to position myself for a C7 Z06 in a couple years, but I'm having a hard time thinking about parting with her :(

Azmotorhead

Stacey & I will be in the market for one a year or 2 after they come out. We dont NEED one and definately dont care if we're the firsst to have one.

I said we can sell Precious(our 09 Z06)and get one sooner & she said "why? Why sell a car we like and have fun with we'll just get a garage mate for Precious when we're ready".

Well I cant argue with that logic. especially since it'll give me time to work on the 71