Cops & Rodders Car Show

Grape Ape

Thinking about signing up for the Cops & Rodders show in Tucson this year since the Corvettes & Ghostriders show is cancelled. Have never been to this one and have always wanted to attend. Is anyone else thinking about going to this? Will be sending in registration on Thursday or Friday probably.

I have attended this show three times in my MOPAR - it is a very nice show - they are very organized - they provide parking assistance in the early morning and after the trophies are presented they assist in directing traffic to exit also.

For your family members - there is a zoo at the location so you can park and hit the zoo - this is a big show and there are a lot of spectators - I highly recommend it.

Forgot to add that the show is November 1st.

I will head to this one if your going. Give me a call when the time comes so we can meet up and go in at the same time.

G

Well, that seals it for me then. I am going to send my registration in tomorrow. I will get in touch with you when it gets closer.

Just did the online registration. Greg, I listed as a '97-'04 stock corvette. I know I don't qaulify for that class but it's the only one I found with corvettes. Should I have listed in a different class for modified?

Nope you should be good. They don't do the Modified thing.

Just did the online registration. Greg, I listed as a '97-'04 stock corvette. I know I don't qaulify for that class but it's the only one I found with corvettes. Should I have listed in a different class for modified?

Got the day off so see ya there and whom ever else goes.

Im getting ready to register, did you guys write down ACE for club membership? Thx

• 2 months later...

Glad to see Greg is going. I'll let him represent the ACE C4s at this event. Have fun guys!

PS: Greg just confirmed that he and Susan will have their great C4 at this show so I will not be making the trip. Win some awards for ACE guys!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Time to wake up ACEholes. Will meet you at the predetermined spot on I-10. Be there about 5:30. See ya there.

Wait, forgot, I am the only one going.....I will meet myself there. Have a great day y'all.

Great show! I was parked next to the great all mighty AC Cobras. I chuckled because people were constantly asking if their Cobras were real or kit cars. Wow, you don't have to put up with that on a vette. I Will do this show next year. A little overcast but was nice day. Later, Blacknight!!

Saw your car there. Walked by it a couple times but you were running around doing things I think. Sorry we didn't meet up. Maybe next time.

Hey, I was busy filling out the ballot, choking down a expensive tri-tip burrito along with JimClick trying to sale me a Raptor PU. Will give a heads-up next time. Saw lots of t-shirts but no aces, like mine!

Figured you were busy with that. Lots of cars to look at and pick. I had to go around twice myself. I had my C6 logo Husker shirt on. Had to wear that one as my Huskers played Saturday. Next show I will wear an ACE shirt.