Good Steak Restaurants

SL1D3R

Many times. Park in the back and enter through the kitchen; only the rookies go in the "front" door. Pretty much the closest place for old Phoenix cool you can find anymore. I'd suggest a reservation unless its lunch or late

Monte's La Casa Vieja in Tempe used to be pretty good too, but have not had a steak there or anywhere in a few years...

and a privileged few know why -

says the guy who can BBQ in a white shirt and stay clean...

Monte's La Casa Vieja in Tempe used to be pretty good too, but have not had a steak there or anywhere in a few years...

^^^ this is SO annoying, and SO true! :smilelol

^^^ this is SO annoying, and SO true! :smilelol

But why would you want to? You lose the flavor. Fireside on Campbell and Sunrise.............In Tucson

Durant's is very good steak. Be prepared to drop $80 just for yourself. I got a Delmonico and a Guinness. The bread they serve before the meal is awesome as well as the mashed potatoes that I got as a side.

OK, I'll bite. Why!?

Monte's is pretty good. I live less than a mile from there.

My favorites are at the various Mastro's restaurants. Ocean Club, Mastro's Steakhouse and City Hall. Then again I don't foot the bill when we go, if I did I wouldn't go ever!

OK, I'll bite. Why!?

Why go out when my steaks are better than most any restaurant?

Bromley's Corvettes

I hear you I been making my own stakes for awhile now. Way cheaper and better then most places I been:) Also no wait for a table lol.

I make a good steak at home but they don't compare to a high end steak place. Even finding a butcher with good enough cuts gets hard.

Haven't had a good steak here but Flemings was good in Utah.

I make a good steak at home but they don't compare to a high end steak place. Even finding a butcher with good enough cuts gets hard.

you are so close to DC steakhouse in chandler, trust me try it man. For the price it's awesome.

Bromley's Corvettes

Joe you sold me on DC I been seeing a sexy little blonde that loves stake:) I will take her to DC tonight:) Its close to me and sounds like a good deal. I rode by it Tuesday but never been. I will report back.

There is a Fleming's here, but the consistency isn't quite there like with some of the other high end places.

I haven't been in a while but the Stockyards in Phoenix used to put out a pretty good steak. Doug, when you post your review, post pictures of the new blonde.

Meh, I think Fleming's is overpriced. . .

I think The Keg at Desert Ridge does a nice bacon-wrapped filet mignon. Can't comment on their other steaks, I never make it past the filet.

. . . and, F22Trainer does make an awesome steak.

wickedfastvette

I like the Dry Gulch in Prescott 15.95 for a 16 oz bone in ribeye, some of the ACE peeps have been there.

Pinnacle Peak is pretty good - just don't wear a tie...and the only other great steak I know of is a bit of a drive. Back Barn Steak and Prime Rib...in Cherokee, Iowa.