Lone Survivor

Buccaneer

Saw this last night...at work. :jd

Good flick, not a lot of great acting per say, but a shit ton of action and shooting. Nice! Worth watching if like this kind of stuff, which I do.

Interesting,Julie was talking about wanting to see it. Maybe this weekend if time permits we'll check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw it yesterday. Good movie. Gives you a little insight of just how tough those guys are.

keep a few kleenex handy at the end,

Saw it yesterday. Good movie. Gives you a little insight of just how tough those guys are.

keep a few kleenex handy at the end,

I just came from a Spec Ops job for the last two years. Even though it was a slightly different Spec Ops, they did have other agency's there as well. There are a lot of badasse spooky dudes running around in that world, trust me. Even though it was a movie, but an actual event that happend it was still a good movie and does bring to light what it really going on in other parts of the world on a daily basis, no joke. I wish I could elebrate more, sorry.

All of it could have been avoided or much better if they had communications that work. I wonder if we have better sat phones and communications now.

• 5 months later...

My oldest son is a squadron leader and flys the AH64 Apache, Chief Warrant Officer Matthew Drake Fogg, - when I watched the movie with him at the end - he said 'Dad - now you know what I do for a living"

He would fit right in with us ACEholes and has a Facebook site called "Shit Pilots Say" check it out