Why is the URL

Blk n Blu

I guess reading is essential, i see you said after you clicked the ok button, So next question... what is it changing it to?

I found that using the iPad and trying to copy and paste photobucket %7Boption%7D link, it would jack up the links from the main site.

Using the app instead works perfectly. Not sure if this his problem or not, but just a thought.

It's changing at the start from a backward r icon/ to :om/.

You got me there, your going to have to post the actual link you want to use and let me try it.. Paste it into a note pad then if you need to beep real it up into several lines to post it, I'll put it back together... Tim, photobucket has its own app that you can upload and get links from for posting, it works pretty damn good...

Dwayne it doesn't matter where, photo bucket chive etc.

I'll run a full scan on my computer and see If I have a bug in it.

edit grammer

When I try to post a pic, I use insert image and when I paste the url from photobucket and hit OK, it freezes the page. Restarted computer and problem still there. Any ideas?

When I try to post a pic, I use insert image and when I paste the url from photobucket and hit OK, it freezes the page. Restarted computer and problem still there. Any ideas?

Yep, same problem.

Just copy the %7Boption%7D*** tag from photobucket and paste. Don't use the insert image link here.

It's not letting me paste in the text area from photo bucket.

I use the direct link in photo bucket rather then the img link ..... seems to work better .......

Just copy the *** tag from photobucket and paste. Don't use the insert image link here.

If your copying the {img}.....{/img} tags from the photobucket page and it won't let you paste it here in the text box WITHOUTusing the "insert picture" link above this box then you have a problem... :lol

Maybe ask Chad because right now I'm stumped .....

Just copy the %7Boption%7D*** tag from photobucket and paste. Don't use the insert image link here.

If your copying the {img}.....{/img} tags from the photobucket page and it won't let you paste it here in the text box WITHOUTusing the "insert picture" link above this box then you have a problem... :lol

Yeah, what he said.

Yeah, what he said.

Yeah me too. I'll shoot Chad a message.

• 1 month later...

Let me guess, you guys are using IE11 right? So clear your browser cache and try it again.... Please report your results so I can keep track of this.

It's changing at the start from a backward r icon/ to :om/

it's also locking up the pop up box.

I get the same thing. I've just given up posting pics.

It's changing at the start from a backward r icon/ to :om/

it's also locking up the pop up box.

I get the same thing. I've just given up posting pics.

Don't give up, we just had some major epiphanies with this issue just yesterday. Clear your browsing history and try posting again. It may now show the attachment in the body of the text but it should appear when you post.

Just as a survey, are you running IE 11 as your browser?