Tilted Kilt in Mesa/Gilbert Closed?

1EvilC5

I just drove back to town and noticed the Tilted Kilt on Gilbert Rd was sign less??? Did they close or move to another location?

thats because High School started again.

Posted Image

I am a sick person but there should be a Basement version of this photo :boobies:

thats because High School started again.

Posted Image

I am a sick person but there should be a Basement version of this photo :boobies:

Yeah....you're a sicko.

Is the Kilt similar to Hooters?

What is the appeal?

Not much appeal. It's girls dressed as sluts serving you. Some guys like it because they feel like players or something. I find it a little gross.

The food at the Tilted Kilt was 100% better than Hooters, the kilts were cute!

I think you're short changing the kilt on their food. Kilts food is waaaay better than hooters. Hooters food is below McD's as far as I'm concerned...but the view is nice.

I think you're short changing the kilt on their food. Kilts food is waaaay better than hooters. Hooters food is below McD's as far as I'm concerned...but the view is nice.
Isn't that what Dawg said????????

Ok, I'll quantify it. Kilt's food is 1000% better than Hooters. :lol

Ok, I'll quantify it. Kilt's food is 1000% better than Hooters. :lol

Thats what I said, I just rounded down.

I like eating at The Tilted Kilt, their food is much better than Hooters. Some say 100% better, some say 1000% better, I tend to noodle in between those two figures somewhere.

VenomOnWheels

Food? When the hell did they start serving food at the Tilted Kilt? I thought it was a Gaelic cultural center.

Posted Image

Food? When the hell did they start serving food at the Tilted Kilt? I thought it was a Gaelic cultural center.

Posted Image

I'm with this guy 100%

Posted Image

I wasn't into the Gaelic thing as much as I was into the Scottish/Irish atmosphere and attire....