• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SL1D3R

• Unreal

• Steve@LPM

• Desertdawg

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

carrot cake pancakes??? I think I just gained 5 pounds licking the screen ... nom nom nom!

Steve, my wife is out of town for the next 3 week so if you want to come make me pancakes, I'll let you drive the vette.

Is this your way of coming onto me? If thats the case Im not interested... Just kidding, Ill be there in the morning wearing nothing but an apron.

Pancakes while you wait for an oil change perhaps!

I think you are on to something. LPM, your one stop shop........literally.

LPM does oil changes? Mustang needs one, and I'm lazy right now.

We do it all. Let me know when you would like to bring it in for a lube job.

why isn't that statement followed by a picture of Steve in a tutu?

wickedfastvette

why isn't that statement followed by a picture of Steve in a tutu?

:withstupid:withstupid:withstupid:withstupid

Bromley's Corvettes

Daves next biz venture Corvette Cafe get a lube job while you eat lol.

Daves next biz venture Corvette Cafe get a lube job while you eat lol.

That could be interpreted a number of ways...

Let me know if you guys see any nice looking rigs that could be converted into a food truck.

Preferably something with an LS2 engine. ;)

As much as Id like to I have to hold the fort down at LPM. Since I cant make it, eat for two...........better yet make that three people.

If there is a lot of food I'll make you a plate and drive it over in my POS vette.

joe@cpr.com

As much as Id like to I have to hold the fort down at LPM. Since I cant make it, eat for two...........better yet make that three people.

brb revisiting the meat cake, shrimp challenge, chicken nugget challenge, aaahhhh so many good memories :)

Didn't have Joe's number or I would have said come by. Grilled up burger, brauts, etc. It was tasty. I almost ran over to LPM to feed Steve but had to get back to work. Damn safeway cookies are too good. Need to goto the gym tonight for about 4 hours.

Let me know if you guys see any nice looking rigs that could be converted into a food truck.

Preferably something with an LS2 engine. ;)

I've heard of some of these really happening ... would so cool here in Phoenix !!!

Determined that I will need a deli or sandwich counter with cooling compartments and refrigerators, along with some type of toaster oven.

Outside, I will have tables and chairs and an awning or tent providing a shaded seating area with fans attached at the corners.

I have also determined that it would behoove me to invest in a flat screen television for those who enjoy watching sports while they eat.

• 3 weeks later...

Just learned that it costs roughly $500k to open up a Menchie's Frozen Yogurt franchise.

It seems like the first requirement to investing in a business is mass amounts of money.

In order to build wealth you must first be wealthy.

Money creates opportunity....so on and so forth.

Quite a frustrating thing to waste great ideas...

Sorry to hear that... I have been checking into Franchises also and find the minimun amount runs about $100K cash and finance about $250K more. good luck with your search.

Try for a McD's franchise, they survey your suggestion and if they approve of it then they offer the deal to the nearest franchisee owners first, if they don't want it then you get a chance to apply to be a new owner....

That seems about right. $500k-800k is what I would expect to open something up, especially a franchise.

That is what small business loans, second mortgages, etc are for. If you really think you have a winning combo then go for it.

I have no liquid assets to speak of.

Like, zero.

I might be able to sell a kidney...

There is a location over here that was previously a frozen yogurt business. It is in a strip mall and squished between a Mexican restaurant and a Paradise Café. It is also right off the I-10. With all of the traffic through the area, it would be silly not to put a Menchie's franchise in there.