Large ACE Decals

Desertdawg

Desertdawg

Want to show your ACE pride in a big way?

I've been working with Bill at LPM to come up with a version of the ACE logo that will survive as a vinyl, I had the final version installed today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can get this version in any color to make your ride stand out, of course you can go bigger or smaller too, just contact Bill at LPM to place your order.

Show the world your an ACEhole in vinyl, then we can talk about tattoo's....

It's too ORANGE!

I of course agree with Greg although it is hard to agree with a guy who likes humping turtles! :facepalm:

Extender32

There somrthing to be said about humping turtles Larry. Try it, you might like it?

Desertdawg

How cool is that? Good job!

Go get one in yellar sticker Bob!

There somrthing to be said about humping turtles Larry. Try it, you might like it?

I'll just take your word for it, thank you! :ahhhh:

Sorry to be a hater but I wouldn't allow the dealer to put a sticker on and I won't put a bumper sticker one why would I put a HUGE ACE sticker on? I guess to each their own!

Desertdawg

Hater!!! minus 1 vote for you :lol

your 10 year anniversary is coming up, you getting ink done then ???

Hater!!! minus 1 vote for you :lol your 10 year anniversary is coming up, you getting ink done then ???

I don't mind it on yours, just wouldn't do it to mine. I don't put anything on any of my cars. When the kids used to get honor roll (I know, hard to believe but remember who I'm married to) bumper stickers they went on the side of the fridge or the kids cork board in their rooms, not on the cars.

Desertdawg

I understand Eddie, this is my first ever sticker on anything, well there was that F.A.R.T. (fathers against rowdy teenagers) one briefly on the jeep, but that was to cover a rust hole.

I understand Eddie, this is my first ever sticker on anything, well there was that F.A.R.T. (fathers against rowdy teenagers) one briefly on the jeep, but that was to cover a rust hole.

Personally Dawg, I think the more of your ORANGE vette you cover up with decals, the better!! Maybe Bob can help you. :laughing gut bustin:

Thats huge... I will gladly sport a smaller one but that is to much for me...

As for humping Turtles... that just sounds painful and wrong....

now there's a thought ..... how bout big ole ACE Banners ..... I'd do a couple of those .... one for my garage .... and one for the shop !!! :rockon2:

Desertdawg

Andrew (Cu4L8TR) can make banners.

And if you want smaller just talk to Billy, he can downsize it to fit your taste!

now there's a thought ..... how bout big ole ACE Banners ..... I'd do a couple of those .... one for my garage .... and one for the shop !!! :rockon2:

post-19-0-21901900-1370658015_thumb.jpg A sample of Bill's work. This one is 4X8. post-19-0-50668000-1370658147_thumb.jpg I had this one done a couple of years ago

Yeah ... I've got one of the embles hangin in the garage !!!! Do like the one you had done Eddie

Yeah ... I've got one of the embles hangin in the garage !!!! Do like the one you had done Eddie

Definitely! Bill does quality work! i had him do this one because I wanted it bigger than I could find anywhere else. I had a guy that was going to paint the logo but Kim pointed out that if we ever moved I couldn't take it with.

Billy Wonka

I still have a great connection in large format printing so banners are something I can have done. I would just need to know a size and can come up with some pricing.

Billy Wonka

Definitely! Bill does quality work! i had him do this one because I wanted it bigger than I could find anywhere else. I had a guy that was going to paint the logo but Kim pointed out that if we ever moved I couldn't take it with.

Thanks, glad you liked the banner!