Breakfast

SL1D3R

I love breakfast.

Here are a few of my recommendations.

Senor Taco in Goodyear makes some decent breakfast burritos (all day) and they also make some damn good hot sauce.

Matt's Big Breakfast in Phoenix is in a new location. They offer good, high quality food, albeit, overpriced. Their menu is frustratingly limited, as is seating in their restaurant.

Some strange policies, like, they won't tell you how long it will take to be seated. Um, okay. If you want biscuits and gravy don't go here, because they don't make it.

Nevertheless, Matt's is one of the best places for breakfast in Phoenix.

D'lish in Scottsdale does the quick and easy version. They have a drive through window if you don't have enough time to sit down. Simple breakfast sandwiches and smoothies, uncomplicated menu, and friendly staff. D'lish offers high quality, tasty fare.

The Breakfast Club in Scottsdale is in great location and has a ton of space for seating. When it took too long to get a seat at Matt's, we came here. I have been to the Breakfast Club a few times now and highly recommend sitting outside, because the interior can get a bit noisy. No complaints, however the popularity can create long wait times. The menu provides many options, but I recommend trying their pancakes at least once.

You may not have seen my reply in the other thread, go check out Orange Table restaurant on Scottsdale Mall. Kinda hard to find at first but worth it, have the jalepeno pecan pancakes and thank me later :thumbs

Crash Test Dummy

"The Place" in Flagstaff is one of my Favs, not up that way to often but when im in town I make a point to eat breakfast at that spot. I heard they have one in the valley now also just havnt looked it up. Bill Johnsons on Stapley and Main, we do a family breakfast group about once a month and they serve the group of 20 pretty easy. Black Bear on Baseline and Gilbert, they have a great menu and you cant leave them hungry.

Over Easy in Scottsdale/Phoenix has been featured on the Food Channel and visited by Guy Fieri, host of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. I went here last year and tried their Waffle Dogs. It was an unusual, delicious, rich and savory experience. I felt like I needed to brush my teeth after eating them. The prices are affordable and the food is top notch.

Posted Image

wickedfastvette

"The Spur" Dowtown Prescott across from the courthouse, excellent Chicken Fried steak! And everything else also looks really good, huge portions.

JLs Mistress

"The Place" in Flagstaff is one of my Favs, not up that way to often but when im in town I make a point to eat breakfast at that spot. I heard they have one in the valley now also just havnt looked it up.

Bill Johnsons on Stapley and Main, we do a family breakfast group about once a month and they serve the group of 20 pretty easy.

Black Bear on Baseline and Gilbert, they have a great menu and you cant leave them hungry.

The Place is on 51ave and Bell RD . We did the geezer tues lunch their for awhile now we go to the Black Bear 61ave and Bell RD ... I agree both are great spots ..

Horseshoe Cafe in Wickenburg has the best biscuits and gravy I've had in a long time.

• 10 months later...

I go with a few corvette owners for breakfast every Sunday morning in the east valley somewhere. We rotate around to different restaurants and my favorite place is "Chompies" at Chandler Mall.

They have a large menu, services is fast and prices are reasonable. My wife can't get enough of that place. We go at 8:00am to beat the church people.

• 7 months later...

House of Brews - Gilbert - Saturday and Sunday they open at 900 AM for breakfast -

Whats the best thing that goes with breakfast? Cold Beers.

Eggs Benedict and a cold pale ale ...cant go wrong there.

• 4 weeks later...

If your in GB then stop at Humberto's (in the old dairy queen), great food and say hi to Jose the cook!

Oh, and call me so I can join you there :lol