Car Show for Children's Cancer July Time Frame

Cross

If I show up at say 930 or so will they still let me in for the show? The wife probably won't be coming with so I can just leave from the airport if I drive the car to work.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cross

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

• NDAGRUV

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest badbobs95

If I show up at say 930 or so will they still let me in for the show? The wife probably won't be coming with so I can just leave from the airport if I drive the car to work.

NO!!! I swear, you working class people always have an excuse. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Guest badbobs95

I'm still planning on going but my C4 has no room to carry anything. If you all remember, C4s convertibles were built for hauling women, not built for transporting large items. Since we are coming from different parts of the valley, maybe we can all meet at the rest stop between Phx and Casa Grande. If that works Bob, let us know what time we should try and meet there.

Of course, you pick the spot and we'll meet at 7:30

NO!!! I swear, you working class people always have an excuse. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Of course you know I will NEED a place to shower and NAP after I get there. You don't want to smell this after being up all night in this heat...Posted Image

...maybe I'll just take some pit juice along and tooth picks for the eyes.

Bob, like I said above, since we are coming from all over, I'd suggest we meet at the Rest Area south of the 587 exit and north of the 387 exit. It's the first Rest Area you come to after leaving the metro area. Its at approximately milepost 181. If we leave there by 7:30 that would get us to the show around 8:30. I've used that Rest Area as a meeting place before and it works out great, easy off and easy on I-10. The only problem I personally have is with a switch on my AC. It should be fixed by LPM this week so I can make the trip. If it isn't, then I will not be able to make it. Hope it will be fixed since I'm looking forward to the event. If anyone has a better meeting spot, post it up. Otherwise I will be at the Rest Area by 7:15 and will be leaving by 7:30, unless my car is not ready. Hope to see you all then. I've decided to go to the show regardless of whether or not my AC switch is fixed or not. So I'll see you guys at the Rest Area before 7:30 unless someone else has a better place to meet up.

Alright I gave up trying to get Walmart to come through with the Power Wheel's idea for the little man and I bought this for him. I hope to have it together and charged for the show... although I am not sure how I am getting it and everything else out there....

http://www.amazon.com/Kid-Trax-Charger-Police-Car/dp/B008MG5WKW/ref=sr_1_5?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1373398146&sr=1-5&keywords=power+wheels

Posted Image

Are there any other ACEholes going down to Tucson with Bob and I for the show Sunday morning? If so please post up so we know you are coming and don't leave the Rest Area without you.

oh oh oh, I'm probably going. But I don't think I can make the cutoff time. Save me a spot when you get there so I don't have to park wif da ferds.

Guest badbobs95

Alright I gave up trying to get Walmart to come through with the Power Wheel's idea for the little man and I bought this for him. I hope to have it together and charged for the show... although I am not sure how I am getting it and everything else out there....

http://www.amazon.com/Kid-Trax-Charger-Police-Car/dp/B008MG5WKW/ref=sr_1_5?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1373398146&sr=1-5&keywords=power+wheels

Posted Image

You deserve an at-a-boy for this one! WOW! I have a terrible question. If it is raining Sunday morning in Tucson, will it be postponed or will we do this rain or shine?

oh oh oh, I'm probably going. But I don't think I can make the cutoff time. Save me a spot when you get there so I don't have to park wif da ferds.

As long as they allow us to do so, we will.

Guest badbobs95

You have my cell. Call me if you are running a little late. 602-5706416

Yup I have it. If they won't let you save a spot that's fine too. I will park where I park and be happy about it. If all goes well I should be able to leave work by 730 so that should put me there around 9ish.

You all can have my cell too if you want it for whatever. And I do text cause that seems to be the only way kids these days know how to communicate. 480-540-1346

Guys if you want too I will reserve spots just for Ace... but you have to let me park there too :wacked:

Just tell me how many of you are coming. I have car show registration forms I can give you to fill out when you get there or before hand if you like. Everyone was asking so I just reused the old ones with a few changes.

Give me a Headcount Ace and you guys will have a spot just for you.

OK let's start a list of ACEholes going. Post up if anyone else is going from anywhere:

1. C4orce2

2. Babbob

3. mrhusker

4. Suprone

5. Andrew

6. Curt

7. Blacknight

8. Bluegoose

Guest badbobs95

OK let's start a list of ACEholes going. Post up if anyone else is going from anywhere:

1. C4orce2

2. Babbob

3. mrhusker

I think Andrew, Robert, and Kurt are going too. I sent them a PM to find out.

Oh I'm sorry bob I missed your question on Rain, Rain or Shine we will be out there. Rain may slow us down a little and we will go in the local businesses but that's all. So far it claims it will be clear but the Weather Men are usually worthless so lets just hope its clear.

Also I have been batting around the idea of letting the little man choose his favorite car for Best in Show (Or possibly Most Unique... we shall see what he chooses)

1. C4orce2

2. Babbob

3. mrhusker

4. Suprone + 1

I think Andrew, Robert, and Kurt are going too. I sent them a PM to find out.

1. C4orce2

2. Babbob

3. mrhusker

1. C4orce2

2. Babbob

3. mrhusker

4. Suprone + 1

Guest badbobs95

Oh I'm sorry bob I missed your question on Rain, Rain or Shine we will be out there. Rain may slow us down a little and we will go in the local businesses but that's all. So far it claims it will be clear but the Weather Men are usually worthless so lets just hope its clear.

Also I have been batting around the idea of letting the little man choose his favorite car for Best in Show (Or possibly Most Unique... we shall see what he chooses)

Great idea, I just know this little boy will love yellow. Especially after I take him for a ride! We'll be there even if we have to drive through a thunderstorm. And thanks for all your hard work. :Score-101010::thankyou:

I am going to leave town Saturday afternoon and cruise the backroads into Tucson. (less likelihood of being arrested, 'ya know). :mug::bannana4:

I'll be bringing the C5 top and bra, as well.

I cannot wait to experience this!! It is my hope and prayer that this young man & his family really get a kick (AND A BLESSING) out of this event!!!

CURT