• Cross

• Shifty

• Big Poppa

• Probable Cause

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probable Cause

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Remember guys Old Vail Hot Rod Cafe this Sunday 11:30am until Chris gets us thrown out. :partydance:

Do you have a count yet? Who all will be there Sunday?

So the time was good no one wanted it later? Just making sure now is the time to make such adjustments 12, 12:30 are all fine by me.

Probable Cause

So the time was good no one wanted it later? Just making sure now is the time to make such adjustments 12, 12:30 are all fine by me.

I'll be available all day and night

Earlier seemed better, it was almost empty last weekend at 11, but started filling up by teh time we left.

Move me up to a probably, though I'm still sick. I'll try and snag that corner again if I'm there first.

Hey guys I will see you there I am going to join a few family members who are doing team racing today and get some instruction on improving my 60 foot. I will see you there though and there is now a map to the meet in the first post!

I'm sorry guys I went to SIR this morning to maybe get a run or two in and see my Aunt Beth (Crane Motorsports up in Phoenix) who was down visiting. She introduced me to Allen Smith and Allen started helping me with my questions and what I was having trouble with. After a little time he offered his help with team racing Street ET. So I signed up for the SIR Team (Street ET) and starting making changes to the car, how I needed to launch, basically everything I have been waiting help with. It took awhile getting things dialed in and there were some incidents with other cars shutting the track down but after a few runs I was able to run 2.10x back to back (Only got 4 runs in today) and even though I was making changes and really didn't get enough time in I got my new best 12.76 @ 113.82mph. Not a big change but that's less speed and a better 60 foot so I am making progress. I also was getting much more consitant with my reaction times thanks to Allen's help, I never knew messing with the front tires air pressure helped if you were getting consistent Red lights like I was (-.050, -.002) to my last run with his change to .048. With a little more time I really look forward to where I end up. Either way I am really sorry I missed the lunch, I still have yet to make it out there but this was an opportunity I could not pass up. I will now be attending some Sunday events for the Team races but its just 1 Sunday a month so I should be safe. I can't wait though it was a lot of fun. As for Hooters next time that sounds good which Sunday do you guys want the 23rd or the 16th? It is easier for me to do these events when I don't have my son as 3 people don't fit well in a Corvette, Chey was driving the S2000 today. Sorry this should have been the 17th or the 24th I looked at the dates wrong so which of those dates would be best?