Tucson Cars & Coffee

Jester

Tucson Cars & Coffee

Cars & Coffee is held the second Saturday of the month at La Encantada Shopping Center, Skyline & Campbell Ave. Cars gather in the AJ's parking lot, just south of the Crate & Barrel store.

GirlFasterThanU

Yea! I am actually going to be off work in time to get there! I will be there but closer to 9:30 though;)

Wow! Uneventful trip to Tucson for cars & coffee. I didn't see any Aceholes wearing shirts like myself. Three or Four vettes and a bunch of MBZ's,Tang"s,BMW"s. Met a Tucson Corvette member had a cup of Joe and left, everybody @ St. Greg's. Stopped @ Hot Rod Cafe,Vail. It's Chuckie cheese for gearheads, food okay!

I wore my shirt, and only saw one C6Z (INVSTR license plate?), but no peeps. Ya, a few Bimmers...

• 11 months later...

I attended this Saturday, before going to Casa Grande for lunch. Most people are there between 8-8:30 AM. I am guessing as it cools down there will be more. Probably a dozen Corvettes, one 58, one 59, a few other oldies. Always nice to look at those exotics too.

Mark your calendar for 12 October. The coffee's pretty good!

I attended this Saturday, before going to Casa Grande for lunch. Most people are there between 8-8:30 AM. I am guessing as it cools down there will be more. Probably a dozen Corvettes, one 58, one 59, a few other oldies. Always nice to look at those exotics too.

Mark your calendar for 12 October. The coffee's pretty good!

It figures....

I was off that day, but I swapped it for teh 5th so I could watch ALMS at VIR....

I stopped by around 10am and it was breaking up. There's always an interesting mix of cars (and people) there. Some really cool older stuff, and then some newer stuff that's not really my taste, but to each his own. Some people are really friendly, others not so much. There's usually a decent number of 'vettes there though. You have to get there pretty early to get a good parking spot.

I don't have an ACE t-shirt... but if I see anyone else in one next time I'll make sure to say hi :-)

• 9 months later...

Going out there tomorrow with Rich if he stops by in the morning. Don't have the vette down here, but will go anyway with my Ford. :P Rich, give me a call I left you VM.

Went out to C&C and met up with Rich and friends. Some nice rides there and a good smattering of cars. The heat started to creep in, so we left.

Its always on the second Saturday of each month

I know, but it never fails that I'm either working, or something I have to do...