ACE Business Cards

Chameleon

Sorry you're not making it to Gila Bend this year. :(

I'm still a very narrow maybe, but this belt squeal is too bad to trust.

• 2 weeks later...
Bromley's Corvettes

I could use some at my shop. I try and talk customers into joining ACE all the time Posted Image A biz card will just make it easier.

Doug, I may be over your way on Monday the 18th. If I make it out there, I'll stop by and drop some off for you.

I could still use some cardsPosted Image

I could use a batch of them if you ever make it to Tucson again...or give a bunch to Chris, and if we ever have another Tucson GTG, I'll get them from him mebbe...

Chris said he is picking up a bunch at the BBQ. There is also a possibility I'll be down your way early April - if so, I'll PM you ahead of time. Sorry you're not making it to Gila Bend this year. :(

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

:bump::bump:

I still have ACE business cards for anyone who wants to spread the joy of ACE.

I will be at the Pavs on the 3rd, Father's Day cruise on the 10th and Saguaro Lake on the 24th.

Cards are free to ACE members, if you want a supply, hit me up at any ACE event I attend. :ACE:

• 3 weeks later...

I've handed all of mine out to prospective Aceholes over the last couple years.  If you would pm me a meet spot and time this week, I'd like to cruise by and get some more cards.

• 11 months later...

:bump:

Reminder to all ACEholes that  ACE business cards are available for anyone who wants to spread the joy of ACE.

Cards are free to ACE members, if you want a supply, hit me up at any ACE event I attend. 

• 4 years later...