ACE Business Cards

Chameleon

I have ACE business cards available for anyone who wants some to help spread the joy of being an ACEhole. Catch me at any ACE event that I attend.

Guest badbobs95

I have have ACE business cards available for anyone who wants some to help spread the joy of being an ACEhole.

Catch me at any ACE event that I attend.

At this time, next one coming up I will be at is the ACE Autocross at Firebird on April 7th, 2012.

Do they all say "Donna" on them? With your cell phone # and the caption ( for a good time)? Some of us don't look like a "Donna" Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

wickedfastvette

I have have ACE business cards available for anyone who wants some to help spread the joy of being an ACEhole.

At this time, next one coming up I will be at is the ACE Autocross at Firebird on April 7th, 2012.

Do they all say "Donna" on them? With your cell phone # and the caption ( for a good time)? Some of us don't look like a "Donna" Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You better run Bob! And if she catches you your gonna deserve what you get.................she carries a big gun.

Guest badbobs95

You better run Bob! And if she catches you your gonna deserve what you get.................she carries a big gun.

I'll be good from now on, I promise!! :partydance: Well, for a little while anyway. :jester

I'll be good from now on, I promise!! :partydance: Well, for a little while anyway. :jester

TOO LATE! :galletos: You can run but you can't hide. . . :fastdraw:

Guest badbobs95

TOO LATE! :galletos: You can run but you can't hide. . . :fastdraw:

Are you kidding me? I can't run and I certainly can't hide! Posted Image Maybe I'll wear a wig to the next event or maybe a MARCO mask. Posted ImagePosted Image

if I show up to the autoX then I'll get some from ya. I also need to buy some ACE shirts.

I'll bring the shirts that I have left to Auto X.

• 2 months later...

If anyone wants ACE business cards, I will have them with me on the Father's Day Cruise, June 24th.

• 6 months later...

Do you still have these?

Yes. Catch me at any event I attend, I always have them with me. I will be at the lunch on the 19th for sure. Possibly at Vintage Iron on the 12th.

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna need some more. Just ran out this weekend.

I can't make the lunch this Saturday.

Catch me at Corvettes at the Rock on February 17th or at Gila Bend.

If you're up here in Phoenix before then, give me a shout, maybe we can meet up somewhere.

I'll be at LPM tomorrow afternoon...

Sorry Chris, I'm not on the forum much right now because of work.

Next time you're headed up this way again, give me a call or text.

• 1 month later...
Bromley's Corvettes

I could use some at my shop. I try and talk customers into joining ACE all the time Posted Image A biz card will just make it easier.

I could use a batch of them if you ever make it to Tucson again...or give a bunch to Chris, and if we ever have another Tucson GTG, I'll get them from him mebbe...

I could use some at my shop. I try and talk customers into joining ACE all the time Posted Image A biz card will just make it easier.

Doug, I may be over your way on Monday the 18th. If I make it out there, I'll stop by and drop some off for you.

I could use a batch of them if you ever make it to Tucson again...or give a bunch to Chris, and if we ever have another Tucson GTG, I'll get them from him mebbe...

Chris said he is picking up a bunch at the BBQ. There is also a possibility I'll be down your way early April - if so, I'll PM you ahead of time. Sorry you're not making it to Gila Bend this year. :(