15% Off of Original GM parts

1EVLC7

Don't pay retail!

Coulter on Camelback is offering any "ACEhole" 15% off of GM published list price on any original/available GM part.

Offer only good through myself and Coulter

Contact me via PM or Email

• 1 month later...
Desertdawg

Everyone please remember that this benefits us (ACE). Ed isn't doing this to fill his own pockets. And almost all the parts have to be ordered for our Corvettes by Coulter, so canceling after ordering cost them money....

Everyone please remember that this benefits us (ACE). Ed isn't doing this to fill his own pockets.

And almost all the parts have to be ordered for our Corvettes by Coulter, so canceling after ordering cost them money....

True dat Dawg.....and to add to that. You're helping support a local business. If you buy elsewhere off of the internet are you getting a warranty/customer support? And if something goes sour who do you have? If a purchase is made through myself and Coulter and there is a issue you have me to resolve it for you.

• 3 months later...

Ed Thanks for the hookup on the fob & keys I met with Jim today & got everything working. It looked like some monkeys doing a math problem but we got it done! Thanks again John

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.