Top Posters In This Topic

• SL1D3R

• P51tj

• TheCMSH

• Unreal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quicksilver98

My standard answers are.........My next beer is my favorite beer. Or O.P. beer or Whatever beer your buyin....lol I mostly drink Coors, Michelob and Samuel Adams I don't care for dark beers much. Most are just too bitter.

VenomOnWheels

Honey Brown, although my daughter & son-in-law are going to start brewing their own; so, I may either have a new favorite or I may die.

wickedfastvette

I like a good Hefeweizen, Oak Creek Brewery makes a good one and I also make my own beer, last batch was awesome!

Most Hefeweizens....been drinking more Kilt Lifters lately when I hit the Mushroom on Friday's happy hour.

Not a huge fan of beer at all, but on occasion I'll drink a Guinness. Typically I stick to Ciders though, BJ's Wild Berry Cider is my favorite. YUMMMM.

Not a huge fan of beer at all, but on occasion I'll drink a Guinness. Typically I stick to Ciders though, BJ's Wild Berry Cider is my favorite. YUMMMM.

If that's your liking, try Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss .......I guarantee you'll love it :thumbs

Posted Image

have you tried hornsby green apple? its very good and has no beer flavor.

If that's your liking, try Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss .......I guarantee you'll love it :thumbs

Posted Image

That looks awesome. Where can you get it? BevMo?

have you tried hornsby green apple? its very good and has no beer flavor.

Haven't tried that either. Where can you get it?

every Fry's carries it. the have 2 types hornsby green apple and I think red apple cider. green apple is what we drink, its really good. like candy.lol

COLD and FREE !!!! Posted Image

:werd:

but since I gave up alcohol 12 years ago, I have to recommend in the NA category:

Kaliber, by Guiness

wickedfastvette

Six Speed Pale Ale, Gennesee Cream Ale, Yuengling

I love Gennesee Cream Ale! You can't get that here can you?