Ace Member Picture Thread

vidal1313

New to Corvette ownership!  I just picked up my 2007 Base today!  I was initially looking at Mustang GTs and Challengers.  After looking at a couple cars at a local dealership, the salesperson suggested a 2008 Corvette they had on the lot.  At first, I kind of laughed it off, but still walked by to take a look.  It was manual.  Exactly what I had been looking at in the other cars.  What the heck... let's take it for a ride.  My search changed at that moment, and I had become a Corvette fan instantly.  I passed on that car, but the search was on.  I located my 2007 at Luxury Auto Collection in Scottsdale.  The guys there were great to deal with.  

Looking forward to going for some rides, and getting a chance to meet some fellow Corvette owners.  Happy driving!

35bd15a92b5b5eed966e8a4ab84a0d7b.jpg

be9ea705c4411f6728aee2010ec49e1f.jpg

ce9875cbd6989fb119557d231522004b.jpg

11 hours ago, BlackDog said:

New to Corvette ownership!  I just picked up my 2007 Base today!  I was initially looking at Mustang GTs and Challengers.  After looking at a couple cars at a local dealership, the salesperson suggested a 2008 Corvette they had on the lot.  At first, I kind of laughed it off, but still walked by to take a look.  It was manual.  Exactly what I had been looking at in the other cars.  What the heck... let's take it for a ride.  My search changed at that moment, and I had become a Corvette fan instantly.  I passed on that car, but the search was on.  I located my 2007 at Luxury Auto Collection in Scottsdale.  The guys there were great to deal with.  

Looking forward to going for some rides, and getting a chance to meet some fellow Corvette owners.  Happy driving!

Very nice looking car. I have a 2006 base let me know if you have any questions.

• 3 months later...

New 14 Z51 M7 owner as of 2-3 weeks ago. I've done a few mods so far (x-pipe/cutouts and a few small appearance items). 

tool.jpg

159420181_10220449217002366_4170621077501745926_o.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, motogplvr said:

New 14 Z51 M7 owner as of 2-3 weeks ago. I've done a few mods so far (x-pipe/cutouts and a few small appearance items). 

tool.jpg

159420181_10220449217002366_4170621077501745926_o.jpg

:welcome: to :ACE:

Beautiful ride!  Bring that bad boy out for a cruise or a lunch!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

New to the group and to corvettes. 

Here's my wife and I with our 79 T-top at a costume party type thing. 

That is not how we normally dress. Lol

DSC_0497.JPG

Howdy and welcome from the Okie Chapter! :howdy

8 hours ago, TopherAZ said:

DSC_0497.JPG

Howdy and welcome from the Okie Chapter! :howdy

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, TopherAZ said:

DSC_0497.JPG

Welcome from Sun Lakes.  Had an 81 same color and with the smoked top(the car, I'm talking about the car !) 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, roneva said:

Welcome from Sun Lakes.  Had an 81 same color and with the smoked top(the car, I'm talking about the car !) 

SHE'S an 86, convertible. 😏 

• Haha 1

Welcome to ACE.  You'll really enjoy this group.  Get out and take a cruise with us.

• 3 weeks later...

Meanwhile, back “home” in middle of nowhere, Stratford, IA…
Video credits to my Sister.

23 hours ago, P51tj said:

Linkie no workie??? 

Forums still don’t like native videos. Uploaded to YouTube. 

• 3 months later...
16 hours ago, Swenz said:

Tribute to Nicky Hayden on my C5.

IMG_20211203_122508~3.jpg

:angel Saw his win in person at Laguna Seca in 2005.  My absolute favorite pro rider of all time!

9 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

:angel Saw his win in person at Laguna Seca in 2005.  My absolute favorite pro rider of all time!

Mine as well. I know his Father and brother Roger as I am a crew mechanic on a Motoamerica pro race team. Amazing family and good people all.

21 hours ago, Swenz said:

Mine as well. I know his Father and brother Roger as I am a crew mechanic on a Motoamerica pro race team. Amazing family and good people all.

I can only imagine how cool that must be!  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all! Just joined as I bought 1st Vette, my dream car I have wanted since I was 5! It is a 2017 Z06 Callaway with only 2500 miles. I wanted to find a group that's not stuck up and require dues, be voted in and have to attend boring meetings. Seems like ACE is the place haha. Would like to attend some car shows, what do you guys recommend?

20220121_112940.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gersty13 said:

Hi all! Just joined as I bought 1st Vette, my dream car I have wanted since I was 5! It is a 2017 Z06 Callaway with only 2500 miles. I wanted to find a group that's not stuck up and require dues, be voted in and have to attend boring meetings. Seems like ACE is the place haha. Would like to attend some car shows, what do you guys recommend?

20220121_112940.jpg

Drool worthy! :ED: