Ace Member Picture Thread

vidal1313

• 2 months later...

New member! Looking forward to reading the forum pages.  Picked this 427 up last fall.  Wondering if there are any other 427 owners in ACE? Either way, looking forward to the cooler weather...and Vette Sette (I sent my registration form in today)...

--Curtis

01db9a931bdd7ec81fab8d7e0bc21129e80a8b5d62.jpg

Welcome and come on out to Corvettes and Caddies this Sat Morning in Chandler.  You can find info in the ACE events section.

I just had a happy tingle in my sack seeing that picture :chris 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello.  My name is Eric, and I moved here from Denver over a year ago, where I spent fifteen years selling and servicing at a Corvette shop.  Unfortunately the owner decided to retire and close shop, so soon after I moved to Buckeye to be closer to my elderly parents. 

How is this for a small world... Living across the street from my mom is some wild young lady always driving around in a yellow C6.  You all know her as Chameleon.  She has been after me this whole time to join ACE.  So finally, here I am.

Here is my '91. Yes I worked at a Corvette shop and chose to own and drive a C4 :burnout2

11- Loveland Pass 01a.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome Eric. Guess you'll miss all that lovely cold snowy weather this winter. At least you can drive the vette year round down here.

12 hours ago, Z-07 freak said:

Hello.  My name is Eric, and I moved here from Denver over a year ago, where I spent fifteen years selling and servicing at a Corvette shop.  Unfortunately the owner decided to retire and close shop, so soon after I moved to Buckeye to be closer to my elderly parents. 

How is this for a small world... Living across the street from my mom is some wild young lady always driving around in a yellow C6.  You all know her as Chameleon.  She has been after me this whole time to join ACE.  So finally, here I am.

:jd   ERIC!!!  :howdy  I SEE MY NAGGING EVENTUALLY WORKED!   :lol

Glad to see you finally joined up.  There are some meets and cruises coming up (the next one this this Sunday, up the twisties to Prescott).  :driving:

Check out the Events section for what's going on.  Hope to see you at an event soon!  Don't be shy!  

Oh, and you need an ACE decal on your Corvette. . . :ACE:

• 5 months later...

Moved to Apache Junction last year from Elmhurst, IL. I am a long time Corvette owner and a founding member of Northern Rays Ltd.  Corvette Club. Founded in 1971 joined NCCC in 1972. Thinking about putting long tube headers o my Corvette any recommendations for a shop on the far east side of Mesa or a shop close to Apache Junction 

51126479_10215148021307271_7285192689333567488_n.jpg

Go see Joe Cordes CPR,  Cordes Performance Racing in Tempe/Chandler. He does a lot of vette builds and engine upgrades.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Vette R & D

Took a few hours off today and head out for a drive,  Since we didn't do a do a Gila Bend picnic Debbie and I took the run today on the spur of the moment.

IMG_1074.thumb.JPG.468bae96535e93b01a5cfffaff1c55fe.JPGIMG_1075.thumb.JPG.3bf2ce8b0f207cd7e39145747b3a522c.JPGIMG_1077.thumb.JPG.9eebec34e3c8e14e4c671f3504f3b0f0.JPGIMG_1078.thumb.JPG.20c2f83f0647ff9e62bc92553f8d2420.JPGIMG_1079.thumb.JPG.6828bb2aad1cd750557c784cafb496f1.JPGIMG_1080.thumb.JPG.4e7fb321cf94a10fae7c294b2b475308.JPG