GB BBQ #10 Shirts

Desertdawg

GB BBQ X T-Shirts are ready to order from the LPM website.

This year it's still the tribal flames but it says 10th annual and the year 2012 are added.

PLUS you can order them in any color combo you want.

https://www.loud-pedal.com/eshop/20Review.asp?ProductCode=ACETShirt

The page shows the regular logo, but for the rest of this month all orders will be the BBQ logo...

questions, concerns? Please post them here..

We are going to be printing the shirts after they are ordered so please give us time to produce them. Here is the updated design.

Posted Image

Damn! I can't order them because I don't have a pay pal account.

YOU DON'T NEED ONE! JUST COMPLETE THE INFO AS ASKED THEN GIVE YOUR CC NUMBER AND INFO AND YOU SHOULD BE ALL SET. I JUST PLACED MY ORDER AND I HAVE ZERO ACCOUNTS IN PAYPAL LAND.

SLAMMER :bang

Damn! I can't order them because I don't have a pay pal account.

YOU DON'T NEED ONE! JUST COMPLETE THE INFO AS ASKED THEN GIVE YOUR CC NUMBER AND INFO AND YOU SHOULD BE ALL SET. I JUST PLACED MY ORDER AND I HAVE ZERO ACCOUNTS IN PAYPAL LAND.

Took me a couple of times to figure it out but I got it. I'm driving the V to the BBQ so watch out!

damn can't get it in my size. guess i need to loose weight.lol

Call LPM. They may have larger sizes, just not in all the colors. Or, go get a plain shirt at the store, and they should be able to print on it. Here again, call them for that too, but the guys at LPM are awesome, I'm sure they'll help you out. Those guys aren't just a random speed shop, they are personal friends of most of us here, and are all part of the ACE family.

damn can't get it in my size. guess i need to loose weight.lol

Just let us know what you need and we'll see what we can do to make it happen.

I still haven't gotten mine yet.

PROBABLY CAUSE YOU STILL OWE CLUB DUES!

Wrong Tim, they came today, so now Julie and me are legal.

The Remainder of the BBQ shirts that required shipping will be sent out today. All other shirts ordered after today will have to be picked up at Loud Pedal.

:partydance: Steve called today and our shirts were in, PROBLEM with tank top the color was differnt than hubby t-shirt. I said no biggie, little bummed but oh well. When I picked them up :banannarainbow: THEY FOUND A T-SHIRT IN HUBBY'S SIZE AND DID IT TO MATCH Loudpetal :yourock::yourock::yourock: Blew me away! AWESOME just AWESOME WOW is all I can say!