C5 Wide Body rear fenders and C5 side skirts coming soon!

Corvette Kid

We are just doing some final tweeks on a C5 wide body rear kit and ZR1 inspired side skirts. Our rear fenders will be a cross between the TPE and the L5s. They should be in full production by mid January. We also offer paint and install to local customers! We are also still working on a new C6 wide body kit but we had a customer that was ready for the C5 one so we bumped this project in front. I will also have a really nice looking front spoiler for a standard C6 ready by mid Jan also.

Here is an L5 fendered car I just worked on and I modified a stock set of C6 Z06 mud guards to fit...really helps complete the look I think.

Posted Image

Complete C3 rear that we offer.

Posted Image

I may need a yellow Z06 to test fit the side skirts one of these nights if you don't mind.......I wont drill holes just want to set them up to get an idea.

Do you think you could mount a 345 under that C3 rear? :partydance: Let's see a rear shot of that.

Do you think you could mount a 345 under that C3 rear? :partydance: Let's see a rear shot of that.

Ya know.....I also offer that as just the rear fenders that use all of the stock bonding strips ;) ...... I think its time we had an 82 cross fire with fat fenders rolling around here lol.

Anytime today or tomorrow I will be home. Otherwise I ask home any evening after 6. Stop on by.

Probably be after the holidays....things are crazy around here until then. BTW, Im not sure if you are still doing detailing but I gave 2 C4 guys your number this week.