Lonely ACE T-shirts need homes. . .

Chameleon

Since ACE shirts are now available from the LPM webstore, there's no need for anyone to carry around T-shirts for sale. HOWEVER, I still have four shirts left that need homes. These are men's shirts, black with white ACE logos. I have two XXL and two XXXL. Price is $20 each. I will have the shirts with me at every ACE event I attend until they are sold. So, please catch me at an event or PM me if you want one. :thankyou::thankyou:

Guest badbobs95

Donna, I'll get with you when I get back after the 19th.

Ya want me to save one for you? If so, which size???

Hey Donna, we'll be at the lunch. Would you save me a XXL? I'm getting fatter by the minute. I'm gaining the weight that Chris lost. Posted Image

Hey Donna, we'll be at the lunch. Would you save me a XXL? I'm getting fatter by the minute. I'm gaining the weight that Chris lost. Posted Image

Hey Bob,

Rob (the official ACE Pipe Polisher) caught me at the Tilted Kilt yesterday and snagged one of the 2x shirts, so now I have only one left. Jon had already asked for a shirt but is not sure of his size. So, if Jon needs a 3x then the 2x is yours (FCFS ya know) :P

. . . Otherwise we can check with Bigfoot99, I know he still has some shirts, I just don't know what sizes.

See ya at the lunch! :ACE:

I have the following: 3XL - 1 2XL - 5 XL - 3 L - 2 M - 1 I'm out near Luke but am around 59th Ave and Bell on Monday nights and 35 Ave and Union Hills on Wednesday nights. Money is tight so I have not been attending lunches lately.

I have the following:

3XL - 1

2XL - 5

XL - 3

L - 2

M - 1

I'm out near Luke but am around 59th Ave and Bell on Monday nights and 35 Ave and Union Hills on Wednesday nights.

Money is tight so I have not been attending lunches lately.

I live out by Luke too, I'd take 2 of them off your hands.

I have the following:

3XL - 1

2XL - 5

XL - 3

L - 2

M - 1

I'm out near Luke but am around 59th Ave and Bell on Monday nights and 35 Ave and Union Hills on Wednesday nights.

2 of our newer members took 2 XXL & 1 XL off me yesterday.

Good meeting you guys. :thumbs

I have the following:

3XL - 1

2XL - 5

XL - 3

L - 2

M - 1

2 of our newer members took 2 XXL & 1 XL off me yesterday.

Good meeting you guys. :thumbs

Same here Sean.

I have the following:

3XL - 1

2XL - 5

XL - 3

L - 2

M - 1

I'll take a large if you still have it. how much?

I have the following:

3XL - 1

2XL - 5

XL - 3

L - 2

M - 1

I'll take a large if you still have it. how much?

I still have 2 left and they are $20. Let me know when you will be on the west side and we can try and meet up. Or I'm on 59th Ave and Bell on Monday evenings or 35th Ave and Union Hills on Wednesday evenings.

• 3 weeks later...

59th avenue and bell tonight give me a call. 60243 51113. and I'll try to come pick them up let me know what time.