I'm getting married

corvettech

:partydance: Hey all I'm getting hitched, married, tying the knoose, taking the big one, ect. on september 17 of this year. of course your all invited shoot me a pm or e-mail if you would like to attend, or if you would like an invite(we ordered too many so if you want one just as a memento thats fine too). it will be held in our hometown (yuma) at the sunset terrace at the civic center with the reception to follow in the yuma room. its a big venue so dont worry about taking up space because to be honest i think it was more than we needed. look forward to hearing from you. :howdy johndoebaldwin@yahoo.com (not sure if this should have been in the yuma events, im not sure how many other people actualy look in there) :tumbleweed:

Since I'm on my third (and final)wife, I certainly cannot give you any meaningful advice. However, the best bumper sticker I've ever seen said "the more I know about women, the better I like my car". Words to live by! :facepalm:

WTG :) Havin someone to share ..er .. scare th' crap out of .. is a bit of fun :) -Frank

Just remember what they say about marriage.... lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car for an hour and see which one still loves you when you open the trunk. That said, I've been happily married for 38 yrs to a wonderful woman, which means I never tried the above trick. :lol

"the more I know about women, the better I like my car"

LOL! Congrats, it's not that bad ... really it's not.

Marriage: The #1 leading cause of divorce. Good luck with that... I learned that lesson. But, Here's to your happiness!! :cheers

"the more I know about women, the better I like my car"

LOL! Congrats, it's not that bad ... really it's not.

That's right, its really not THAT bad. The only problem each of my three wives had is that they all had (have in the case of my third wife) a sh#t for a husband (me)! I'm sure your wife will not have that problem.

Congratulations!! Kami and I are coming up on our first anniversary (September)... I have no useful advice whatsoever

Guest badbobs95

Oh ya, congradulations!! Misery LOVES company. Seriously, you know why they call marriage an institution? Because once you're married, you feel like you're in one :willy Just don't plan on leaving the house alone again. My favorite country song is " I Should Have Killer Her When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out Of Jail By Now" What the Hell, I've given away everything I owned three times now, it's always fun to start over, builds character :crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy:hunter SHOOT ME !!

Guest badbobs95

:smilelol wow you guys have the best opinions and ideas on marriage :lol:ACE:

You know I was just joking! :smilelol My wife (Wendy) and I have been together 25 years now and it's been great!

(She's watching me type this) :banghead NOOOOO, Relationships are tough but well worth it if you found the right one. And if you live in freekin Yuma, the pickins might just be slim :willy There I go again, making fun. That's all you can do when you're my age. :lol I only have so many years left to screw with people. Best of luck, really.

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials John, I won't stoop to the low these other guys have. I'll go lower Run Forrest Run!!! :lol

Guest 2010yumavette

congrats john.... 29 years here.... remember this and it will work (SHE IS ALWAYS RIGHT)you are always wrong! and only ask once if she is mad when you get home and she is in a bitchy mood. any more than that and you will become her target.they are moody creatures... lol

Blue Angel Vette

Grats dood. And on another note, I just saw they are rebuilding Fisher Cheverolet. Had to take the Vette into your temp location. Later.

I only have so many years left to screw

Don't we all? :lol

Enjoy the honeymoon and congrats! :clap

I hate to say anything negative about being married. So i wont say anything

:smilelol congrats--I just hope you know how long the rest of your life is, and how many times you will have to say, yes dear

Border Vette

:smilelol congrats--I just hope you know how

long the rest of your life is, and how many times you will have to say, yes dear

True that! :LolLol::smilelol

• 2 weeks later...