Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

You are doing fine Victor. Eat some more pie! :banannadance:

D@mn, Joe......all the pie eating as of lately has put some significant extra poundage on my carcass.....505HP may not be enough anymore :smilelol

No problem, I have just the mod for you to gain the added HP needed. :P

You are doing fine Victor. Eat some more pie! :banannadance:

D@mn, Joe......all the pie eating as of lately has put some significant extra poundage on my carcass.....505HP may not be enough anymore :smilelol

No problem, I have just the mod for you to gain the added HP needed. :P

:smilelol:partygrnhat:

Now, for my first useage of this emoticon.............

:cfdeadagain:smilelol

Speaking of being a hermit, married, broke, no vette, and anti-social. Where the hell has Ted been lately ???

How DARE you call me a hermit!!! How do I delete my account!

:) :) :)

Easy, your half way there..... Step #1 - Sell your Corvette! Step #2 - Buy something else then log on to the bestest Arizona Corvette forum and tell everyone your going to rape them, then get offended when they all don't agree with you... Just Kidding of course. Ted, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave! (damn I should have been a song writer)

Easy, your half way there.....

Step #1 - Sell your Corvette!

Step #2 - Buy something else then log on to the bestest Arizona Corvette forum and tell everyone your going to rape them, then get offended when they all don't agree with you...

Just Kidding of course.

Ted, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave! (damn I should have been a song writer)

:funnypost:

Saw a red C4 coupe in Culbertson, Montana this morning. Got & returned the wave. Then just south of Plentywood, Montana saw a black C5 coupe and got the wave again. Not often you see any Vettes up here this time of year.

Now were talkin...been more to laugh at as of late, keep it up! :thumbs

A red C-5 with a tan top on a flat bed tow truck in Chandler this afternoon. :down:

Another victim of steering wheel lockout?

Sounds like a story there?

He wasn't cutting through, he pulled in to get a big gulp and a moon pie the changed his mind....yeah, thats it!!!

Phill's Vette

Saw CaHd cut through the Circle K yesterday to avoid a 4 way stop st 67th Happy Valley.

Was he wearing his pants this time?

:burnout2

Saw CaHd cut through the Circle K yesterday to avoid a 4 way stop st 67th Happy Valley.

Was he wearing his pants this time?

:burnout2

Didn't get that close, but I did set my diesel to the "smoke" setting. Had he just got in line next to me, he'd still be wiping soot off his bald head.

Arizona Revised Statutes Section 28-651:

"A person shall not drive upon or through any private property, road or driveway to avoid obedience to traffic regulations or traffic control devices."

I know, it was the big gulp and moon pie. You'd better at least slow down going through the lot so nice Mr. Officer thinks you're pulling in for a reason.

Arizona Revised Statutes Section 28-651:

"A person shall not drive upon or through any private property, road or driveway to avoid obedience to traffic regulations or traffic control devices."

I know, it was the big gulp and moon pie. You'd better at least slow down going through the lot so nice Mr. Officer thinks you're pulling in for a reason.

Probably small print in there that excludes motorcycle based Phoenix and Glendale PD.

They do it all the time off of Happy Valley......one guy even makes a right hand turn into traffic, goes approxiamtely 100 feet, then pulls a U-turn right in the middle of the road to avoid sitting at the light :o