Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

................................................................................ ...................

RAW HP Black z06 tooling around Tucson yesterday.

................................................................................

:smilelol

................................................................................

Ok Marc, now that one is funny. :smilelol Should have gone in the Friday pics. :thumbs

Ok Marc, now that one is funny. :smilelol Should have gone in the Friday pics. :thumbs

It was, someone put it here..... :snky:

Shouldn't it read "It's good for 18 hoes." ???

:lol

uh....it.....does?

Digital Disaster

I've been seeing a really nice modded C6 Z06 usually on Happy Valley Rd west of I-17 or on the 101. It's black with aftermarket hood, black wheels with red lip. It could also be a regular coupe with wide body kit, I've not seen it up close.

I've been seeing a really nice modded C6 Z06 usually on Happy Valley Rd west of I-17 or on the 101. It's black with aftermarket hood, black wheels with red lip.

It could also be a regular coupe with wide body kit, I've not seen it up close.

That's probably my friend Aarron's car......carbon fiber MTI hood and ZR1 skirts and front lip...20" 360 Forged Spec Five's all the way around.

Looks almost identical to my other friend Rudy's car......

Posted Image

Lot's of Vette's in and around this area. You see a lot of them on the weekends, or on "Take your Vette to Work" Friday's :ok:

See them all the time, no one waves back.

I waved at two C5's today and didn't get a wavy back either; then again I was in in my truck....

I get about 75% returned when in the Vette - maybe no one likes you :edward:

:rockon2:

I'm in a truck too. :lol

White ones yesterday.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Victor and his friends who aren't ACE members....:toetap

:smilelol Hey, at least I'm here, right ??? :P

Those other friends......that's my little "clique" group :smilelol

See, thats exactly what we're missing, a click group. Plus how do we know you weren't the low man on the totum pole and got stuck having to be an ACE member??? :lol (required smilie inserted)

See, thats exactly what we're missing, a click group.

Plus how do we know you weren't the low man on the totum pole and got stuck having to be an ACE member???

:lol (required smilie inserted)

:smilelol You never know.... :banannasword:

Gotta ask.....how am I doing, representing the "clique" on ACE ?

I've got to report back every once in a while to the superiors, ya know :partygrnhat:

As a clickeu of one your doing a mighty fine job.... BTW do you get extra cookies for being to slow one in your cliceku ???

As a clickeu of one your doing a mighty fine job.... BTW do you get extra cookies for being to slow one in your cliceku ???

Style points can always be substituted for slowness :smilelol

You are doing fine Victor. Eat some more pie! :banannadance:

D@mn, Joe......all the pie eating as of lately has put some significant extra poundage on my carcass.....505HP may not be enough anymore :smilelol

Here we go again!!!

BTW Victor, how much are you paying them to be your friends? Apparently pretty well. :smilelol

Here we go again!!!

BTW Victor, how much are you paying them to be your friends? Apparently pretty well. :smilelol

Probably the same amount of cash outlay as if I was married :smilelol

Hhmmm....maybe that's why I have such little disposable income....time to become a hermit and be "anti-social" :P

p.s. Have I officially "high jacked" this thread ?????

If so, I also got my first ever "IBTL" earlier today...might need to buy a lottery ticket :)

Speaking of being a hermit, married, broke, no vette, and anti-social. Where the hell has Ted been lately ???