Yuma Silver Spur Rodeo Parade

Marana Rich

Silver Spur Rodeo Parade kicks off the weekend Rodeo at the Fairgrounds. We will meet at the coffee bean and depart about 7:30 for a short cruise over to the assembly point, should take 5-10 minutes. Parade route is only a couple of miles long. Confirm attendance here please.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes we are. Two weeks before, as a matter of fact. Someone with mod ability please change the date to 12 February. OBTW, if you would google the Silver Spur Rodeo Parade, there is one in Florida held around the same time each year. Caused a little confusion with the dates . :eek

• 2 weeks later...

I have been waiting for the Parade organizers to give me some more information, and this is what I got. Meet at Coffee Bean at 7 am. Organize cars in line, oldest cars in front. I will be over at the parade assembly area registering and finding out where our staging area will be. I will call Tom Counts when I find out where we will be staged, and he will pass the word. Move to assembly area by 7:30. Parade starts at 8 am. See you there.

• 11 months later...
Badfast & Slow

Silver Spur Rodeo Parade kicks off the weekend Rodeo at the Fairgrounds.

We will meet at the coffee bean and depart about 7:30 for a short cruise over to the assembly point, should take 5-10 minutes. Parade route is only a couple of miles long.

Confirm attendance here please.