C4 (L98) go-fast stuff for sale

Shifty

Posted Image

Posted Image

AFR 195 heads, CNC ported, unused. Accel Super Ram, custom billet lid, runners and new Accel 58mm throttle body-all polished. Accel hi-flo fuel rails, 2 AFPR's, one a new Holley, one a used Accel. 30lb Accel injectors-used, a Davis Unified Ignition HEI distributor, a brand-new, still in teh wrapper Lingenfelter "219"cam, used 1.6 Crane roller rockers/locks, and Lingenfelter valve covers that have been clearanced for teh Super Ram runners. Teh Super Ram has been studded for easier removal, and I have teh

gaskets for it. I'd really prefer to sell this stuff as a package, as it's all complimentary to each other. $2700 shipped.

I'll be parting my car out soon, and I'll have big sway bars, C5 calipers with Hawk ceramic pads/drilled-slotted-zinc'ed rotors/adapter brackets, S/S hoses, Vansteel/HyperCo/QA1 coil-over shock conversion (about two months old), A-O Engineering Ram-Air kit,

Iggees seat covers, Lloyds front mats, R-D camber brace and Crossbar, a newly re-done red/black steering wheel with new GM horn pad, and whatever parts survived teh accident.

Best contact is e-mail: marcblackened@aol.com

Thanks!

It's not anything super-duper entertaining...I just attempted to see if both my Vette and a mesquite tree could occupy teh same space at teh same time.... There was a tire issue, maybe...

:eek Wow, that blows. You gonna get another vette?

And GL, that is some sweet engine bay pron.

I know where you can pick up a sweeeeeeet CTS-V Wagon!

Just to stay on topic here, what condition (miles, etc) are the rotors in? I might be looking for a set for my Z, do you know if they'll fit a C5?

OH SNAP! Dude, I'm real sorry to hear about the loss of your very bad-azz ride. But maybe she can live on - transplanting some new life into my aging coupe. I gotta figure out what kind of $$$ I can scrounge...I'll be in touch!

Guest killer408

Sorry to hear about the laws of physics winning. Glad you are ok. I would like to know about the ram air kit and did you do anything with the rear suspension? I.E.- updated control arms, toe kit, poly bushings, relocation kit, and the such. Thanks

F22-a lot of lookers at teh Big Board, but no takers thus far. Teh front brakes are C5 stuff, and there is about 2k on teh rotors/pads. My only suspension mods were teh VanSteel coil-overs...I was about to do teh Banski stuff... :banghead I will be looking for another Corvette, most likely a C5 FRC, or Z-06 car, but I have to come up with a bunch of monies...not teh simplest as a single-income family these days... :facepalm:

It's not anything super-duper entertaining...I just attempted to see if both my Vette and a mesquite tree could occupy teh same space at teh same time....

There was a tire issue, maybe...

Holy Crap Marc, that is teh bad news... Are you ok ?

Really sad to see your C4 go

:Tehshifter:

Guest badbobs95

I feel your pain. Sorry for your loss. Another C4 gone but not forgotten!! I totaled my first 67 and I'll never forget it. I was only going 135 mph when it happened. Just glad I'm still alive. Get back on the horse ASAP and move on. Happy New Year

It's not anything super-duper entertaining...I just attempted to see if both my Vette and a mesquite tree could occupy teh same space at teh same time....

There was a tire issue, maybe...

Holy Crap Marc, that is teh bad news... Are you ok ?

Really sad to see your C4 go

:Tehshifter:

Yeah, other than bumps and bruises, both my daughter and I are fine, thanks! :surrender:

What trans and other suspension parts were you running?

VanSteel/Hyperco/QA1 coil-overs, big freakin' tires, VBP front and rear sway bars and R-D camber brace. Other than that, it was all just fresh Moog ball joints and bushings. A 700r4 trans (all stock) was teh trans...

Guest killer408

There are some interior parts like the bread box eleminator and dash parts I would like to get my hands on and maybe the trans depending on price for my car. The rubber piece around the fuel tank neck. Thanks

When do I get a shot at the interior parts?

I'm workin' on it....patience Grasshoppa... :lol