Grand Sport Raffle Thursday!

c7speed

Only 926 tickets have been sold so far as of today. This raffle was slated for a maximun of 1994 tickets to be sold. 1 in a 1000 chance to win a new custom build Grand Sport sounds like pretty good odds for a hundred bucks!! :rockon2:

fourseventeen

Better make sure you have the cash in the bank though in case you win...you will be required to pay 25% in taxes plus title and all documentation as well as a flight to BG to pick up the car. So how do you know how many people have bought tickets?

fourseventeen

OK screw it...im in! Wish me luck :thumbs I am sooooo debating to enter the raffle for the carbon edition Z06. Now that thing is bad assssssss

Better make sure you have the cash in the bank though in case you win...you will be required to pay 25% in taxes plus title and all documentation as well as a flight to BG to pick up the car. So how do you know how many people have bought tickets?

You actually fly into Nashville, but you can worry about those details after you win...

So how do you know how many people have bought tickets?

Jay,

I hope you would have figured this out by now but,

when you're on the NCM website, you can sign up for

text alerts in regard to a particular auction and the

text messages give you an update on the # of tickets sold.

The text I got @ 2:30 said there were 1051 tickets sold @ that point.

Still might not reach the 1994 max. # to be sold. :thumbs

fourseventeen

Thanks Adam. I signed up for email alerts but have not been sent anything yet. I did buy a ticket for the GS raffle as well as for the SS raffle. I may even kick down and buy one for the Carbon Z06 raffle.

Thanks Adam. I signed up for email alerts but have not been sent anything yet. I did buy a ticket for the GS raffle as well as for the SS raffle. I may even kick down and buy one for the Carbon Z06 raffle.

NOT email alerts,

Sign up for TEXT alerts!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

fourseventeen

I dont want to get a bunch of random texts from them lol. Ill let you get those and you can give us the important updates like when they announce that I won the GS raffle lol :partygrnhat:

I dont want to get a bunch of random texts from them lol. Ill let you get those and you can give us the important updates like when they announce that I won the GS raffle lol :partygrnhat:

Sorry Jay,

Unless you live in Texas you didn't win........... :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

:facepalm: damn it! How much did I pay for those tickets!?

You should buy me one next time, I have better luck... IE:

roof panel, wheel, oil in street, line lockers, yes I sais lockers, etc., etc., etc.