SATURDAY COFFEE AT THE COFFEE BEAN

Marana Rich

Yuma ACE members meet at the Coffee Bean every Saturday at 10.

Meet other members, have a cup of coffee and check out the rides.

Take a cruise around the city, by various routes, when we aren't planning on anything out of the area..

Coffee Bean is located next to the Heritage Center, 2450 S 4th Ave Coffee Bean

Camaro owners welcome!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So are you guys meeting tomorrow at the coffee bean if so ill be their for sure coming in from Goodyear

We will be there. :partydance:

• 3 months later...
Marana Rich

Good turnout this weekend, despite the breezy weather. Good to see you all. Most of our winter visitors have departed, leaving the hot weather for us to enjoy. See you in November.

• 3 months later...
Border Vette

Does anyone go there on sunday? The wife and I are thinking to head that way this morning. I think it is about a two hour drive from Ajo. Jerry

• 4 months later...

We are still meeting on a weekly basis. We had 12 Corvettes last Saturday. Proud to say we had as many C3 & C4 as new models. Pretty red C4 supercharged convertible among them.

• 1 month later...

Only 19 cars showed up for coffee and gossip yesterday. Getting ready for the Parade next Saturday.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Marana Rich

Anyone planning to meet up this coming Saturday?

There are always some folks there.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I happened to be killing time in Yuma this a.m. and dropped by the Bean. There were about 7-8 vettes including Tom "YumaZ06" and somebody with a white ZR1.

I got some cellphone snaps I'll post when I get home. No, got to get back up to south Prescott to pick up the vette from Ted.

• 1 month later...

you guys realize that yuma has now blown off ACE, they don't post here or encourge anyone to even join our forum.

• 7 months later...

:boobies: Hi Desert Dawg we would love to have you join in at coffee on Saturdays, they are still the same times and same people go

who are ACE involved, Due to Mike Christenson conversation with Donna (camilion) is the reason we are no longer ACE, when

a lot of us were out of town the Yuma ACE name was shutdown and renamed Yuma territorial Corvettes. that was in April of this

year. since then Mike Christenson is no longer in the group (due to the leader status he claimed) unfortunately after we were told

to shut down Yuma site. BUT with perfect understanding, as after Rich left there ceased to be communication with you. We have

dinners on Tuesdays as we did as ACE but hence the new name "YUMA TERRITORIAL CORVETTE" and you are welcome to join

and I would gladly post but wasn't sure if that was right on the ACE site. some of us do plan on attending the BBQ. and some of us

are registered on here and always want to be in the ACE family.....so hope this explains the Yuma mess and the folks that choose not to

be ACE are also no longer Yuma territorial so ad that to the mess LOL.....have a great day