ACE AWARDS

C4orce2

#25--3/12/11,1st place C4s,3rd Annual Classic Car, BBQ & Blues Show, Oro Valley Marketplace Also a big congratulations to Mark for winning 1st place C5s and Best Vette. Mark, please post pics of your awards. ACEholes did well!!

post-1178-088647800 1300027090.jpg

Finally got the pictures downloaded. Yes, it was a very exciting day for us. I don't have any pictures of us receiving the awards but here are a couple of the trophies.

1st place C5 Class.

Posted Image

And the Main Trophy. So happy with this one. Will not ever be able to top this one. And just so everyone knows, Greg and Susan DID NOT have anything to do with the judging. They stayed out of that part.

Posted Image

Congrats to all the ACEholes that won something at this show. It was fun visiting with you all.

my first win for 3rd place in C6 class. Congrats to Mark for winning his class and winning the Pinter Award for Best Corvette. post-1552-009095100 1300113342.jpg

my first win for 3rd place in C6 class.

Congrats to Mark for winning his class and winning the Pinter Award for Best Corvette.

post-1552-009095100 1300113342.jpg

Good job. Sorry I didn't congratulate you at the show.

Likewise. Next show. BTW, which one is your next show?

Not sure at this time. There are a lot of shows to chose from each weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest badbobs95

Congrats you guys! Great job. I had no idea how much work went into detailing a Vette until we went to the Chandler show. What are you going to do when you run out of room for all of your trophies? :ACE:

What are you going to do when you run out of room for all of your trophies? :ACE:

Ya what he said? Where do you put them all? Congrats man.

I think I am done with shows til October Corvettes & Ghost Riders. I don't have weekends off. Unless the itch gets to bad then I might just have to take a day off.

#27--1st Place C4s, C5s & C6s,4/2/11, IAFF Local I-60 Honor Guard Car Show, Mesa AZ Sort of a different award, I can take off the center clear plate and insert a picture of my car. Or maybe I'll put in a picture of Jester's car instead!

post-1178-005951900 1301802731_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

#28 2nd Place C4s, Corvettes-in-the-Park, Chandler, AZ 4-16-11 Great show but limited only to the first 70 cars.

post-1178-025744200 1303016003_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone have any updates? This has been dormant for a while. I don't have anything to add.

Anyone have any updates? This has been dormant for a while. I don't have anything to add.

I've had one more award since the last posting but I seemed to be the only one using this thread and decided not to update it anymore. I update my photobucket with each award but I will also do it here if you think anyone is interested. I've got to believe other ACEholes have also received awards that could be posted here as well but very few seem to use this thread. Do you want me to continue to update this thread? :willy

:withstupid Larry I was behind you (I think) on Bell Rd around Arrowhead this morning 6:45ish. Caught a light so I didn't catch you before I turned off. Car looked shiny! :cool

I agree, I do not show my car, but I absolutely enjoy seeing all of Larry's (and others') trophies.

I'm with Tim! I don't know how many folks we have that are into car shows. Sure, most of us show up at the Pavs or Cars and Coffee occassionally but few do the organized car show circuit the way you do. That doesn't mean we aren't interested in the accomplishments of others.

:withstupid Larry I was behind you (I think) on Bell Rd around Arrowhead this morning 6:45ish. Caught a light so I didn't catch you before I turned off. Car looked shiny! :cool

Yes, that was me on my way to the Father's Day show at Radiant Church. Lots of cars, a few vettes and a couple of ACEholes. Not a show where you could expect to get anything. All the vettes were in the "86 and newer muscle car" class along with all the Dodges, Mustangs, etc. None of the vettes won anything but at least we all got a good sunburn!!