What's on the NCM Webcam for delivery today?

c7speed

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• c7speed

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Eddie44

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried it both ways and get the dreaded red X. I thought Cale was due there at 7:45 this morning which would have been 5:45 our time. :banghead

I just tried it both ways and get the dreaded red X. I thought Cale was due there at 7:45 this morning which would have been 5:45 our time. :banghead

It's central time, I'll be there in a few minutes.

It finally came up. I got the museum guy playing around in it and putting the top down.

stand down for a bit, he's just starting the museum tour. He has an ACE sign on the car so there will be shots of it, just not sure if we'll be able to see it on webcam He stepped in front of 6 for a couple seconds but there's too much of a delay and I couldn't capture it quick enough

wickedfastvette

I've got 7 up and it's just the car sitting there.

Same here, been watching everybody go in and out of the bathroom.

About an hour ago some guy leaned over and was touching the Vette. I was wishing I had a microphone so I could yell "This is God STEP BACK FROM THE CAR".

It's a communist plot. I can always get camera 4, 5 and 8. How come the one we want is always blinking out on us? I hope somebody got some more pictures. Nice job Eddie!

It says that the cams have a limited number of connections. I think ACE is currently occupying all of the cam 7 connections...

I've had it up all morning (I know it's more than 4hrs but I'm not seeing a Dr.). I check it every few mins but I'm going to lunch here in about 20-30 mins so someone else can check in.

wickedfastvette

I've had it up all morning (I know it's more than 4hrs but I'm not seeing a Dr.). I check it every few mins but I'm going to lunch here in about 20-30 mins so someone else can check in.

I've had it on all morning too, Im hoping he gets to the car before I have to leave my house, I will take pics if Im here.

wickedfastvette

Ya, still a big negative. DAMMIT!! Somebody post up some pics already....

Nothing to add to the ones that Eddie took, Im sitting here waiting for Cale to hurry up and get to the car so I can take some pics