What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

Just got back from doing burnout's on my old GY F1 RF's and having Discount install my new set of Nitto Invo's :)

Now that's fun! I'm just wondering when my new Z06 wheels will arrive. I hate waiting :bang

Now thats gonna be a happy day John! Gonna look like a show car.

Yupper. I've had them on every Vette I've owned.

Watching the Cardinals play like the Cardinals of old. Pretty sad when it looks like Leinhart is the best QB on this team at the moment. Hope they turn things around quick. :xfinger

Watching the Cardinals play like the Cardinals of old.

Pretty sad when it looks like Leinhart is the best QB on this team at the moment.

Hope they turn things around quick. :xfinger

Warner's never put two good years together has he? But the Cardinal fans love him!

I'm just wondering when my new Z06 wheels will arrive. I hate waiting :bang

Deep Dish like mine????

I'm watching College Football. Yes, it's finally here. Season started tonight. :banannadance:

GO BIG RED.........

Trying to get the hell out of the office for the week so I can go wash and detail my car for tomorrow :) Lovin' those new Nitto Invo's :ok:

Finishing an web exercise on page 480....only 525 pages left!!!! woooo ho! :banannarainbow:

Finishing an web exercise on page 480....only 525 pages left!!!! woooo ho! :banannarainbow:

:facepalm:

Out on another damn call!

:werd:

Out chasing lightening damage for the last couple of hours .......

Out on another damn call!

:werd:

Out chasing lightening damage for the last couple of hours .......

We were checking out all the lighting the other night.... WOW!!!!! What a show!!!!

Posted Image

Andrew

Oh, back on topic. Working on some other pix I took today.

Wondering what Dawg is going to do with all of that overtime money. :pensativo:

Pay bills!

I'm 100 miles west of Gila now cleaning up the mess. :ken:

I just got home from the Pavillions, where almost no one from ACE bothered to show up. . . :huh

Where were you this morning for "Cars and Coffee" when it was pouring rain? Anybody can come out in the good weather. Only the dedicated come out in the monsoon storm! :lol

I just got home from the Pavillions, where almost no one from ACE bothered to show up. . . :huh

Where were you this morning for "Cars and Coffee" when it was pouring rain? Anybody can come out in the good weather. Only the dedicated come out in the monsoon storm! :lol

I was in my backyard, IN THE POURING RAIN with a shovel, trying to fix the drainage problems there so the water doesn't run backwards onto my patio and then into the garage WHERE MY VETTE IS PARKED. . . :banghead

(I don't want my tires to melt) :smilelol

Wondering what idiot thought a governer would be a cool thing to invent :banghead What happens if I want go faster than 100 ????