What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

Headed to a Red Sox game at Fenway :)

Were there!

image.jpeg

Compared to most of you, I probably only had 2000 miles on it if that. But I will be keeping a closer eye on it from now on.

The MN snowbirds had an 85 degree day equaling yours.  Biggest turnout yet for the local Plastic Fantastic show.   

IMG_6461.JPG

Happiness is brushing up on your C3 brake bleeding skills.  Just like riding a bicycle.....only one if more fun then the other.

IMG_6465.JPG

• 1 month later...
old yeller
On 3/7/2016 at 4:21 AM, TheCMSH said:

Hoping Timmy and the rest of the S/W guys get me a good plane to SEATAC tomorrow morning........

Leaving for Seattle (from MN) on a two week trip to a C3 Gathering.  Much different packing then the trip last week in the minivan!

image.jpeg

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 6:40 PM, old yeller said:

Hoping Timmy and the rest of the S/W guys get me a good plane to SEATAC tomorrow morning........

I'm away but I'm sure all the others will make it happen! .. well was I right???

1 hour ago, JohnU said:

Leaving for Seattle (from MN) on a two week trip to a C3 Gathering.  Much different packing then the trip last week in the minivan!

image.jpeg

It looks like you have room to spare, still.

11 hours ago, Ted Y said:

It looks like you have room to spare, still.

There is a hanger bag laying over the luggage.

Out in the Wild West today.  Visited Devils Tower, WY.  Hit a dead deer carcus in the road at 85 mph... Heard a loud "thump" as I cracked a few (all) of it's ribs with my lowered chassis.   Later in a construction zone I hit an orange plastic lane post with my drivers side mirror......Xpel saved any scratching.  A big ball of tumble weed finished the day smacking the front while I was at "full clip".  Made noise but no damage found, yet!

image.jpeg

JLs Mistress

John I guess this was your lucky day ...  hope the trip home goes better..

A car not driven has no good stories to tell!   I still have 12 days to learn how to drive better!

Sitting at PHX cell lot to pick up the oldest from NC with granddaughter for a visit. 

• Upvote 1

At the Lemay museum tonight in Seattle with the C3 club for the monthly cruise in. I've had a 2,700 mile week with the C7.

image.jpeg

Visited Classic Reflections Coachworks for a tour.  Very nice product.  I like this one with the 427.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Fort Peck, MT.  18 million acres of water.

....heading home, over 4,000 "smiles" so far.  2 stone chips in the windshield going thru the Balkan oil fields in ND.  Oil traffic and activity is way, way down from my previous trips.  Many man-camps are empty.

image.jpeg

Great pictures John. 

We've been doing grandbaby stuff all week. 

• 4 weeks later...

Vettes for Vet's show today in MN.  125 showed up.   A couple of my favorites were not Vettes    How about an original owner '59 Buick Electra!  He did a body off restoration and it is beautiful.  The '32 Ford is owned by a local Vette restorer who got bored doing the same thing over and over..  My '81 was the only two-tone in the show.  Even C3's are fewer at shows.   I think we had 25 members of the NCRS club show up but the oldest was only a "1958".  Not many bringing out the oldies!

IMG_6687.JPG

IMG_6686.JPG

IMG_6681.JPG